Albert Finch Ministry

Proverbs 13:12 - "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."

WITHOUT GOD HOPE IS REDUCED TO THE POWERLESS LEVEL OF FATE.

WHILE LIFE CAN TAKE PEOPLE FROM HOPE TO DISAPPOINTMENT THE GOD OF HOPE LEADS PEOPLE IN THE OTHER DIRECTION.
NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES LOOK LIKE FOR YOU, THE HEART OF GOD IS THAT YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE.

Affirmations:

WHEN DISCOURAGEMENT STARTS TO SET IN I FOCUS ON GOD AND THE INTEGRITY OF WHAT HIS WORD PROMISES BELIEVERS.

I SPEAK WORDS THAT BRING HOPE AND LIFE TO OTHERS.

I LIVE MY LIFE WITH FORWARD EXPECTATION AND SEE ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE IN HIM.

Hebrews 4:16 - "Let us therefore draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and may find grace to help in time of need."

The Holy Spirit was sent to convict us of sin, and He will point out our sin.
The remedy is to repent. Repentance is not just turning away from the sin, but it is turning to the Lord. If we only take a half step of turning from the sin, we will fall again.
We must turn to the Lord, fleeing to the power of His cross, beholding His glory and nature. Then we will be changed.
He increases in us as we behold His glory, not our own shortcomings.

God wants to charge our faith today. He wants us to see it is not obtained by struggling and working and pining. "...the Father himself loveth you..." (John 16:27) "..Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses" (Matthew 8:17). "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:18).

May we lay hold of this living faith today -- the Blood has never lost its power -- as we get nearer and nearer to Jesus wonderful things will take place. The baptism of Jesus must bring us to have a single eye to the glory of God; everything else is wasted time and wasted energy.

The Holy Spirit wants us for the purpose of manifesting Jesus through us. The Holy Spirit moving upon us will make us to be like Him, and we will truly say, "Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?"

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 1

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service