Albert Finch Ministry

John 1:16 - "And of his fulness have all we received and grace for grace."

Most Christians believe God can do anything but experience very little. They believe that God can release His power in answer to prayer, but whether something comes to pass or not depends on their performance (ie. being holy, speaking right, studying the word. tithing, avoiding strife, etc).
This view short-circuits God's power because their focus is on what they need to do instead of what Christ has already done. They think God's power is out there somewhere, and they must do things in order to obtain it!

The truth is, when we were born again, God put His power, anointing, victory, joy, peace -- everything -- in us in abundance. The only reason they weren't manifest in our soul and body is our unrenewed mind.

AFFIRMATION:

I refuse to look to the physical realm.....instead, I look at, affirm, and meditate on the words of Christ until they dwell richly in my soul.

Philemon 1:6 - "I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ."

IN LUKE CHAPTER 6, JESUS TELLS THE MAN WITH THE WITHERED ARM TO STRETCH IT OUT. THIS MAN'S ARM WAS ATROPHIED AND JUST HANGING DOWN AT HIS SIDE. THE RIGHT ARM OF THE CHURCH - OUTREACH - IS WITHERED.

THIS MAN HAD A WITHERED ARM BECAUSE OF LACK OF USE. BUT THE MOMENT HE MOVED IS ARM IN OBEDIENCE TO REACH OUT, IT BECAME FULLY FUNCTIONING!

THE MIRACLE THAT HAPPENED TO THE MAN WITH THE WITHERED ARM DIDN'T HAPPEN UNTIL HE STRETCHED OUT HIS ARM! IT IS THE SAME WITH US. WE WON'T SEE OUR MIRACLE UNTIL WE STRETCH OUT OUR ARM - THE ARM OF OUTREACH.

CHRISTIANS WHO ARE NOT ACTIVELY SHARING THE JOY OF THEIR SALVATION ARE LOSING THE JOY OF THEIR SALVATION.

"To be a soul winner is the happiest thing in the world. With every soul you bring to Christ, you get a new Heaven upon earth." - C. H. Spurgeon

There are those in the Body of Christ who are still in a very dry place spiritually, but beginning to move up mountains towards a fresh anointing. They have crossed the desert sands and are positioned for the spiritual ascent to the heights, far above worldliness and carnal living.
Micah 4:1 - "Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it."
God will continue to unfold and reveal His PURPOSE for us as we begin our ascent.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 1

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service