Albert Finch Ministry

Ezekiel 47:9 - "And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes."

THE WATERS (WHICH REPRESENT WHAT GOD HAS DEPOSITED WITHIN US) MUST REACH THE SEA (WHICH REPRESENTS THE MASSES OF HUMANITY WHO ARE WITHOUT CHRIST).
GOD HAS PUT SOMETHING INSIDE OF US AND HE WANTS IT TO FLOW OUT. THE MORE IT FLOWS OUT, THE MORE LIFE IT'S GOING TO BRING. IF THERE'S ONLY A TRICKLE AT FIRST, HE WANTS IT TO BECOME A MIGHTY RIVER. IT AFFECTS LIVES; IT BRINGS HEALING! IT BRINGS DELIVERANCE!

THE DEAD SEA IS STAGNANT BECAUSE NOTHING FLOWS OUT OF IT. IT'S LIKE THE CHRISTIAN WHO GETS A LOT OF GREAT TEACHING AT CHURCH, GOES TO OUTSIDE CONFERENCES, RECEIVES TONS OF PRAYER, BUT NOTHING GOD PUTS IN EVER FLOWS OUT. IT IS A BAD CASE OF SELF-CENTEREDNESS APPEALING OVER SELF-DENIAL.

WHEREVER THERE'S A DRY PLACE -- A NEED -- THE WATERS NEED TO GO THERE.

Affirmations:

MY JOB IS TO WIN THE LOST TO JESUS CHRIST.

THERE IS LIFE COMING OUT OF ME WHEREVER I GO.

Matthew 28:19 - "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations....teaching them to observe all things I have commanded you."

A young man told his pastor "I'll pursue signs and wonders when I know I have more of the character of Christ in me."
As good as that sounds, it comes from a religious mindset, not a heart abandoned to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Is it possible the reason there are so few miracles in North America is because too many before us thought they had to become better Christians before God could use them? Yes!
That single lie has kept us in perpetual immaturity because it protects us from the power-encounter that transforms us. The result is we have converts trained and over trained until they have no life, vision or ingenuity left.

WHEN THE NEXT GENERATION PICKS UP A BIBLE, THEIR FOCUS WILL NOT BE ON EMOTIONAL HEALING OR SELF-ESTEEM. THEY WILL ASK WHERE THE TRIGGER IS AND HOW TO FIRE IT. WHEN THEY READ THE WORD, THEY WILL WANT TO APPLY IT TO THE TAKING OVER OF NEIGHBORHOODS FOR GOD!

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
The Scripture instructs us to give thanks IN all things , not FOR all things. When tragedy or calamity strikes we are not to thank God for them. He is not the author. He's the One who provides our way out from them, and that's what we thank Him for.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 1

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service