Albert Finch Ministry

Exodus 33:18 - "I beseech thee, show me thy glory."

Exodus 34:6,7 - "The Lord passed before him, and proclaimed, 'The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin."'

WHAT IS THE SINGLE, MOST OUTSTANDING THING ABOUT GOD? WHAT'S HIS MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTIC?
SOME WOULD SAY IT'S HIS POWER - OTHERS, HIS HOLINESS. BUT GOD HIMSELF WOULD GIVE A DIFFERENT ANSWER.
THE WORD "GLORY" IN EXODUS 33 COULD LITERALLY BE TRANSLATED "HEAVY WEIGHT." IT REFERS TO THE HEAVIEST, BIGGEST, GRANDEST, THING ABOUT SOMEONE.

WHEN MOSES ASKED GOD TO SHOW HIM THE GRANDEST THING ABOUT HIMSELF, GOD SHOWED HIM HIS MERCY.
THAT MEANS IF WE ARE TO IMITATE GOD WE MUST MAJOR IN MERCY TOO. MERCY, GOODNESS, FORGIVENESS, AND COMPASSION MUST MARK OUR BEHAVIOR ABOVE ALL ELSE.

Affirmation:

I MAJOR ON MERCY SO OTHERS WILL SEE THE GLORY OF GOD IN ME.

Ephesians 5:1 - "Therefore be imitators of God (copy Him and follow His example), as well-beloved children (imitate their father). "

Jeremiah 33:3 - "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable thing you do not know."

PRAYER IS MEANT TO BE ANSWERED - OR GOD WOULD NOT ASK US TO PRAY. JESUS DIDN'T PRAY WITHOUT EXPECTING TO BE HEARD.

2 Corinthians 3:18 says, "And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."

When we pass the place of the flesh and enter beyond the veil into life in the spirit, we are one with Christ. What we need is the Holy Spirit to draw us deeper and deeper into the place of God's thoughts for our lives. When His thoughts overwhelm us we become new because they help form a new identity inside of us. This identity is from God and not from satan or man. It is an identity that helps us to truly function in the earth.

The enemy has strongholds in our lives that seem impenetrable but they are about to come down. These are areas of hurt that people have been living with for a long time that have been roadblocks to gaining revelation of our CALLING in Christ. When God's Word comes to you like a flood, you are going to be overwhelmed by His goodness and peace will enter into the places of brokenness in your life.

The key for your life is to seek God with all your heart. The promise from God is that if you seek Him you will find Him, if you seek Him with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13); and that which you seek is going to be more valuable than money can buy. It is the pearl of great price (Matthew 13:45-46). It is worth leaving all behind because that which Jesus has prepared for you is greater than anything you can ever imagine.

There are people with chains holding them down. Christ is standing beside you with a hammer that can destroy those chains. Just call out to Him and He is faithful and will change your every circumstance.

Call Unto Him!

Jeremiah 33:3 says, "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." This is not just a passage in the Bible it is a promise and it is for you.

You are about to receive revelation that will set you free. Press into His heart and He will press toward you and great healing will come to you like a flood. Your mind will be overwhelmed by His Glory that is coming your way and you will begin to understand God's PURPOSE for your life -- walking and not growing weary and running and not fainting -- bearing fruit that lasts.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 92

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service