Albert Finch Ministry

Matthew 10:37 - "He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."

If we do not love God more than our mates, we will not love our mates as much as we should. Our relationship to God was created first and must always remain first.

Many try to find the fulfillment that they can only find in their relationship to God through their mates or others and even those in the church. Usually, this will lead to frustration that will damage our relationship to our mates and others, because we will begin to feel that they are not enough for us. They aren't, because they can never take the place of God in our lives.

Romans 12:3 - "God has given to each man a liberal measure of faith."

FAITH WILL ALWAYS OVER-COMPENSATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL FEARS AND FRUSTRATIONS - YOUR PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AND LIABILITIES. FAITH WILL ASSIST YOU TO MOVE AHEAD IN GOD'S CALL ON YOUR LIFE.

EXERCISING FAITH TO FULFILL YOUR CALL WILL ALWAYS RESULT IN:

INCREASING SPIRITUAL BOLDNESS!

SOARING SPIRITUAL CONFIDENCE!

SPIRITUAL PERSEVERANCE!

TRUE LASTING SPIRITUAL EFFECTIVENESS!

PERMANENT SPIRITUAL RESULTS - "FRUIT WHICH REMAINS" MEASURED BY THE LIVES YOU HAVE DRAMATICALLY CHANGED (JOHN 15:16)!

Nehemiah 4:6 - "So we rebuilt the wall till all of it reached half its height, for the people worked with all their heart."

Passion is stamina that says "I'm going to go after this, no matter what happens. If I have to wait ten years, I'm going to get it." Passionate people are those who have discovered something more important than life itself. Jesus told His disciples, "Whoever does not persevere and carry his own cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:27)

Affirmations:

I REALIZE THAT GIVING UP FALSE VISIONS AND AMBITIONS FOR MY GENUINE VISION IS THE PATH TO TRUE LIFE.

I AM HUNGRY FOR MY VISION

I NEED PASSION TO FULFILL MY VISION. I NEED PURPOSE TO PRODUCE PASSION

Matthew 16:25 - "For whoever is bent on saving his life(his comfort and security here) shall lose it (eternal life); and whoever loses his life (his comfort and security here) for My sake shall find it (life everlasting)."

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 35

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service