Matthew 22:14 - "For many are called but few are chosen."
The words "appointed" and "chosen" are used synonymously in the new testament.
Many are called. How Many? Everyone who has heard the Gospel message to be exact!
Why are only a few appointed? Because only a few will forsake all their own desires, securities, lust for money, hindering relationships, etc. to fulfill the call upon their lives.
I SEEK GOD FOR MY DESTINY, AND DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF THE HEAVENLY VISION.
I FULFILL MY CALLING, I MAKE MY ELECTION SURE AND RUN MY RACE FULLY TO THE END.
2 Corinthians 5:21 - "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him."
If we're going to fully come into what God has for us we will have to come to grips with the issue of being more than "sinners saved by grace." Maturity comes from faith in the sufficiency of God's redemptive work that establishes us as sons and daughters of the Most High.
I rise up to the high Call of God and stop saying things about myself that are no longer true.
"I was asleep but my heart was awake, A voice! My beloved was knocking" - Song of Solomon 5:2
1. The best way to prepare for His revelation is to: immerse yourself in Scriptures concerning the topic at hand and to read books by others who have pursued the topic.
2. Use journaling to ask God to show you the insights you need to master the experience.
3. Go to sleep pondering the things you are learning, and as you lie in bed, you ask the Holy Spirit to grant you insight and revelation as you sleep.
4. We know from scritpure that our spirit stays awake all night and works on whatever we ask it to (Song of Solomon 5:2).
5. When you awake in the morning -- the heart downloads the revelation it received during the night. When the flow is done, the devotional time is over.
6. Repeat the same steps each day until full revelation, mastery, and true knowledge on the topic are yours.
7. Follow the Spirit's flow wherever it takes you.
8. Expect to experience knowledge, wisdom, and insight beyond your natural abilities, for God is revealing the secrets of the universe to your heart.
"I will stand on my guard post and station myself on the rampart; and I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me, and how I may reply when I am reproved. Then the Lord answered me and said, 'record the vision and inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run. For the vision is yet for the appointed time.'" - Habakkuk 2:1-3
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY