Albert Finch Ministry

Colossians 2:9,10 - "For in Him the whole fullness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form (giving complete expression of the divine nature). And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life, (in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - and reach full spiritual stature). And He is the Head of all rule and authority. "

FAITH IS UNLIMITED. WHY? BECAUSE ITS SOURCE IS UNLIMITED.
THE LAWS OF FAITH ARE SURE, STEADFAST AND AS UNCHANGING AS JESUS HIMSELF. IN GIVING HIMSELF TO US, HE HAS GIVEN US HIS FAITH. NOT JUST A PORTION OF IT, BUT ALL OF IT.

Galatians 2:20 -- ".....I live by the faith of the Son of God......." (KJV)

Romans 10:17 - "Faith cometh by hearing and hearing, by the word of God."

HE DID NOT GIVE US ONLY A PORTION OF HIMSELF. EVERYTHING HE HAS AND IS HAS BEEN GIVEN TO US IN FULL MEASURE.

FAITH IS BORN OUT OF THE WORD HIMSELF. THE FIRST STEP TO VICTORY EVERY TIME IS CONFIDENCE IN THE GROWTH PROCESS OF THE WORD.
CONFIDENCE IN THE GROWTH PROCESS IS DISPLAYED BY THE MAN WHO SOWED THE SEED (THE WORD OF GOD) -- MARK 4:26-29. IT WILL PRODUCE IF ALLOWED TO RUN ITS FULL COURSE.

THAT IS HOW WE ARE BORN AGAIN "NOT OF CORRUPTIBLE SEED, BUT OF INCORRUPTIBLE, BY THE WORD OF GOD, WHICH LIVETH AND ABIDETH FOREVER" (1 PETER 1:23). THAT'S WHY FAITH IS SO EASY FOR THE PERSON WHO SPENDS TIME IN THE WORD. IT IS "NATURAL" TO THE LIFE OF THE BELIEVER BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE ARE BORN TO DO.

Affirmations:

IT IS UP TO ME JUST HOW FAR I GO WITH THE FAITH HE HAS GIVEN ME.

FAITH IS THE DOORWAY TO ABUNDANCE.

THE GROWTH OF MY FAITH IS NOT LIKE THE GROWTH OF NATURAL THINGS THAT HAVE BUILT-IN LIMITATIONS.

THE ONLY LIMITS ON THE GROWTH OF MY FAITH ARE THERE BECAUSE OF ME, NOT BECAUSE THE FATHER HAS LIMITED IT IN ANY WAY.

I SPEND TIME DEVELOPING MY FAITH BY AFFIRMING, MEDITATING, AND SEEING MYSELF IN THE WORD OF GOD AND APPLYING IT TO OVERCOME THE STORMS OF LIFE.

Isaiah wrote, "No weapon formed against you will prosper and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of God, and their righteousness is from Me, says the Lord." Isaiah 54:17

We quote the first part of that verse frequently and yet fail to read the remainder of the verse. What we miss is the part that says that God will condemn the voices of darkness that rise up to condemn us.

If God condemns what is condemning us, shouldn't we do the same? His love is always flowing towards us and can never be diverted by the dam of personal shame and condemnation. God is inviting His people to rise up and join with Him to condemn each voice of Hell that tries to rob us of our DESTINY. That will be our most significant act of spiritual warfare.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 3

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service