Albert Finch Ministry

John 14:12 - "Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

Jesus' life was a model of what mankind could become if it were in right relationship with the Father. This meant that every true believer would have access to the realm of life that Jesus lived in. Jesus came as the light of the world. He then passed the baton to us announcing that we are the light of the world.

John 1:51 - "Then He said to him, 'I assure you, most solemnly I tell you all, you shall see heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man!'"

Genesis 28:12 - "And he dreamed that there was a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it!"

WHAT WAS THE INITIAL REVELATION OF THE HOUSE OF GOD? IT HAS THE PRESENCE OF GOD, A GATE TO HEAVEN, AND A LADDER WITH ANGELS ASCENDING AND DESCENDING UPON IT. THIS REVELATION SHOWS THE RESOURCES THAT ARE AT OUR DISPOSAL TO CARRY OUT THE MASTER'S PLAN.

Affirmations:

I AM THE TEMPLE OF GOD.

I AM A DWELLING PLACE OF GOD.

MY ASSIGNMENT IS TO BE A STEWARD OF THE HEAVENLY REALM.

MY SPEECH DEMONSTRATES THE POWER OF GOD'S SPIRIT IN MY LIFE.

Philippians 4:6 - "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God."

Many prayers for lost loved ones never really reach their heavenly destination, not because people weren't praying, but they simply are not believing that they would receive what they were asking for.

"They replied, 'Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved -- you and your household.'" - Acts 16:31

Many who have been faithfully praying for family members for many years are actually praying themselves into a state of depression. This kind of praying is not scriptural! Begin to believe and start thanking Him that He is going to save them NOW! Thank Him that He is going to bring in the lost.

Go ahead and start treating the lost as though they were already saved. Start living as though your prayers are already answered! When you do, your life will become so full of thanksgiving and praise and worship, that you will begin to see delivery from Heaven. Praise and worship moves Him to do outrageous acts of blessings upon the earth!

Prayer with thanksgiving proves to God that we believe we are going to receive what we are asking for.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 184

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service