Albert Finch Ministry

John 14:14,15 - "(Yes) I will grant (I Myself will do for you) whatever you shall ask in My Name. If you (really) love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands."

HOW IS IT THAT THIS PROMISE IS NOT FULFILLED FOR US? WHY IS IT THAT SUCH GREAT ANTICIPATION RESULTS IN SUCH A SMALL RETURN?

LIKE THE RICH YOUNG RULER, WE KNOW SOMETHING IS MISSING IN US. WE ASK THE MASTER, "WHAT STILL DO I LACK?"

JESUS WILL NOT SPONTANEOUSLY ANSWER OUR REQUESTS UNTIL WE INSTINCTIVELY OBEY HIS. OBEDIENCE TO HIS REQUESTS PREPARES US TO EXPERIENCE HIS INDWELLING, WHERE HIS LOVE FINDS ITS FULFILLMENT. IT IS VITAL THAT WE OBEY HIM, BUT CHRIST'S ULTIMATE GOAL IS NOT JUST OUR OBEDIENCE, BUT OUR ONENESS WITH HIM.

HE IS AFTER OUR LOVE. AND WHAT IS LOVE? IT IS A PASSION FOR ONENESS.

Affirmation:

I AROUSE MY SPIRIT TO THE DEEP, HOLY DESIRE IN CHRIST'S PROMISE - "I WILL LOVE HIM, AND WILL DISCLOSE MYSELF TO HIM" (JOHN 14:21).

Malachi 3:6 - "I am the lord, I change not."

THE WORLD'S ORDER OF THINGS IS UNSURE, INDEFINITE, AND UNRELIABLE. HOWEVER, GOD HAS NO DOUBLE STANDARD. HE DOESN'T SAY ONE THING TODAY AND SOMETHING ELSE TOMORROW.

Affirmations:

I DEPEND ON THE WORD TO GIVE ME STABILITY WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE AROUND ME GIVES WAY.

I AM CONFIDENT WHEN OTHERS ARE CONFUSED AND PEACEFUL WHEN OTHERS ARE UNDER PRESSURE BECAUSE I LET WHAT GOD SAYS SETTLE THE ISSUES OF LIFE.

I AM OVERCOMING WHEN OTHERS ARE BEING OVERCOME!

"For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ" - 1 Corinthians 2:16

This is a cross–reference from Isaiah 40:13 which says: "Who can fathom the Spirit of the LORD, or instruct the LORD as his counselor?" What Paul was trying to say is that along with the domain of the King comes the reality of our mind being merged with His! Under the law (OLD COVENANT), no one could understand the mind of the Lord, but under grace (NEW COVENANT), we have been given His very mind. This is the reality of a Kingdom Dweller. Our mind is no longer a battleground for the enemy, but a concourse for the Holy Ghost.

According to 1 Corinthians 4:1, we are stewards of His mysteries! A steward literally means a governor. A kingdom must be in place for us to govern—and that Kingdom is His, and you are a governor of His mysteries on the earth!
That being said, we no longer press in for more of what we don't have but learn all of WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST and OUR RIGHT STANDING WITH GOD which we have been granted through Christ Jesus' Blood!

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 4

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service