Albert Finch Ministry

Luke 4:18,19 - "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because He has anointed me;
He has sent me to announce good news to the poor,
to proclaim release for prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind,
to let the broken victims go free,
to proclaim the year of the lord's favor."

Jesus' concern for mankind was applauded. His Humility was revered, but it was the anointing that released the supernatural. And it was the supernatural invasion of God Himself that was rejected by the religious leaders.
This anointing is actually the person of the Holy Spirit upon someone to equip them for supernatural endeavors.
To fulfill His mission, Jesus needed the Holy Spirit; and that mission, with all its objectives, was to finish the Father's work. If the Son of God was that reliant upon the anointing, His behavior should clarify our need for the Holy Spirit's presence upon us to do what the Father has assigned.

Hebrews 12:2 - ".......who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross......."

JESUS VISUALIZED HIMSELF IN VICTORY. HIS MIND WAS PICTURING VICTORY. WHEN JESUS WALKED TO CALVARY, HE WAS NOT LOOKING AT THE CROSS; HE WAS LOOKING AT THE RESURRECTION.

Mark 5:28 - "If I may touch but His clothes, I shall be whole."

THE WOMAN WITH THE ISSUE OF BLOOD VISUALIZED. IT HAPPENED IN HER MIND BEFORE IT HAPPENED IN HER BODY.

Affirmations:

I SEE MYSELF WITH VICTORY.

I VISUALIZE WHERE GOD WANTS ME TO BE. THEN, I ACT AS IF I AM ALREADY THERE.

"And Goliath cursed David by his gods. The Philistine also said to David, 'Come to me, and I will give your flesh to the birds of the sky and the beasts of the field.'" - 1 Samuel 18:43,44

Goliath first used fiery darts against David (his words of negativity), believing that the negativity alone would cause David to cower down! Yes, Goliath's negative words were meant to be a "first-blow" against David to weaken him so that Goliath could move in quickly for the kill!

For us today, a Philistine spirit might sound like this:

• You're too young (old) to be used of God.
• You're unqualified to lay hands on the sick and see them healed.
• You're not a good speaker.
• Your family was poor. How can you ever consider yourself blessed of God?
• You are not attractive, you're fat (skinny), or too short (tall).
• You are weak. Just take a good look at yourself. Is there anything about you of which you can really be proud?
• You failed. You sinned. God will never use you. God has abandoned you.

Notice that this spirit targets our significance. In other words, it targets our identity as a Christian: a blood-bought Believer, a child of the King, a son, and daughter of God. This is exactly what Goliath attempted to do with David...infiltrate his belief system concerning his identity and his relationship with God!
We are already victorious because of the Cross. Still, we must possess our Promised Land through AFFIRMING and MEDITATING the scriptures that have to do with our identity as born-again believers. Jesus paid the price for it – let's believe it and enter into it!

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 5

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service