Albert Finch Ministry

1 John 5:3,4 - "For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."

AFFIRMATION:

The Word is born of God. The Word of God will overcome the world. World-overcoming faith is in my spirit right now.

Romans 12:2 - "Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the entire renewal of your mind so that you may prove for yourselves what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect in His sight for you."

The only way to consistently do Kingdom works is to view reality from God's perspective. The mind is the essential tool in bringing Kingdom reality to the problems and crisis people face. God has made it to be the gatekeeper of the supernatural.

In the transfiguration of Jesus He talked with Moses and Elijah. The reality of heaven radiated through Jesus, and He shone with incredible brilliance. His body revealed the reality of another world. The word "transformed" in that passage is the same word for transformed in Romans 12:2.

The renewed mind, then, reflects the reality of another world in the same way Jesus shone with heaven's brilliance. It's not just that our thoughts are different, but that our way of thinking is transformed because we think from a different reality - from heaven toward earth! That is the transformed perspective.

Affirmations:

MY RENEWED MIND ENABLES ME TO PROVE THE WILL OF GOD.

I WILL PROVE THE WILL OF GOD WHEN I PUT ON DISPLAY THE REALITY OF HEAVEN.

AS I COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH GOD'S INTENDED PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE, MY MIND BECOMES A POWERFUL TOOL IN GOD'S HANDS.

Jeremiah 6:19 - "Hear, O earth! Behold, I will certainly bring calamity on this people - The fruit of their thoughts, because they have not heeded My words nor My law, but rejected it."

".....be not drunk with wine...but be filled with the Spirit." - Ephesians 5:18

Our hearts ought to always burn. There is a place where we can live in the unction and the clothing of the Spirit, where our words will be clothed with power.

We have power to loose, and power to bind in the Spirit. If we breathe His thoughts into our thoughts, and live in the unction of the Holy Spirit as He lived, then there will be evidences that we are in Him; and His works we will do -- but only in the Spirit.

There is no limit as to what we may become if we dwell and live in the Spirit. In the Spirit of prayer we are taken from earth right away into heaven -- and it is only in the Spirit that the love of God is shed abroad in us.

As we speak in the Spirit, the fire which burned in the hearts of the two men on their way to Emmaus when Jesus walked with them, is burning in our heart. It is sure to come to pass when we walk with Him, our hearts will burn; it is the same power of the Spirit.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 40

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service