Albert Finch Ministry

Psalm 115:16 - "The heavens are the heavens of the Lord; but the earth He has given to the sons of men."

The Lord requires the cooperation of men to move on the earth. This is why, even though the Lord knows what we need before we ask Him, He requires that we ask before He moves on the earth. When He demonstrates His kingdom and the powers of heaven to the earth, He does it through men.

The Lord could have parted the Red Sea without Moses, but not without violating His own principles of authority. He could have brought down fire on the prophets of Baal with Elijah, but that is not the way He does things on the earth.

He gave authority over the earth to men, which is why even the Son of God, Jesus, continually referred to Himself as the Son of Man. He had to come as a man to retake the authority over the earth that had been lost by man's transgression and subsequent subservience to Satan.

God ordained that man should rule over the earth and the coming of His kingdom will, therefore, restore man's authority over the earth, to those who worship and obey Him.

Affirmations:

SINCE I AM IN CHRIST I AM IN ANOTHER REALITY AND ANOTHER LIFE ALTOGETHER.

I EXPERIENCE HEAVEN NOW AND LIVE A LIFE THAT DEMONSTRATES THE REALITY OF HEAVEN ON THIS EARTH.

I AM CALLED TO WALK THE EARTH, DO GOOD ON THE EARTH, AND TO DO IT WITH POWER THAT IS NOT OF THIS EARTH.

John 14:12 - "I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father."

Psalm 91:1 - "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."

OBSERVATION:

When I fail to enter the Secret Place, my pride and self-sufficiency have been documented.

Revelation 22:2: "In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

If you are in a season where you feel extremely restless, it could be that God is preparing your heart for transition. You may feel this way because even though you are still dwelling in your present season, God is declaring new things in your heart, which will give you courage to step out of the old and into the new FRUIT BEARING SEASON. God often transitions your heart before He transitions your circumstances.

These winds are going to begin to also fan into flames the fire that God has placed in our hearts.
The Refiner's fire comes upon the hearts of God's children to burn away the chaff of orphanship, therefore revealing refined sons and daughters. He is realigning our circumstances, vision, and direction, or bringing shifts within our heart as He brings fresh order. God is blowing His winds of change so that the leaves of the Tree of Life will bring healing to the nations.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 72

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service