Albert Finch Ministry

Genesis 1:26 - "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness."

The word "image" refers to moral and spiritual character, while the phrase "in our likeness" means "to function like." In other words, we were created to live according to the nature of God and to function as He functions in the world.

The Bible is very clear that "without faith it is impossible to please God" (Hebrews 11:6). If you try to function in any other way than faith, you will malfunction. That is why worry is ungodly and fear makes your vision short-circuit. You were never meant to be afraid.

Affirmation:

I APPREHEND THE LIFE OF FAITH AND PRESS TOWARDS THE DREAMS GOD MEANT FOR ME TO ATTAIN.

l Chronicles 14:2 - "And David perceived that the Lord had confirmed him king over Israel, for his kingdom was lifted up on high, because of his people Israel."

David had been anointed king by the prophet Samuel when he was just a teenager. He'd known for years that someday he'd rule over Israel. Yet somehow, it hadn't really sunk in.

Finally, it dawned on him - he was actually king! At that moment, being king ceased to be something David had only thought about. It became something he really was. He could see himself king.

Affirmations:

I STEP OVER THE LINE FROM TRYING TO BELIEVE TO ACTUALLY KNOWING BY DWELLING ON THE WORD OF GOD.

I READ ABOUT IT AND THINK ABOUT IT.

I PRACTICE SEEING MYSELF THROUGH THE EYES OF THE WORD UNTIL THE REALITY OF MY ROYALTY IN CHRIST RISES UP IN ME!

Psalm 92:10 - "But my horn (emblem of excessive strength and stately grace) You have exalted like that of a wild ox; I am anointed with Fresh OIL!" AMP

We can live in the Fresh Anointing that brings strength to strength living in these times! The greater the challenges that arise to confront us – The greater the favor, grace, and power the Lord releases to and through us.

Where once certain types of circumstances or settings intimidated you or where rejection beat you down - You discover the empowering infusion of Christ in you. And you feel and know that you are ready for whatever the Lord calls you to do. This is a place of the supernatural empowerment of grace to function in what He is releasing for you.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 35

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service