Albert Finch Ministry

Luke 24:5,6 - "Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen."

Jesus is not among the dead, lifeless religions of the world. He is where the action is: saving the lost, healing the sick and raising the dead.
If He is alive, then His Word is alive.

Hebrews 4:12 - "For the word of God is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

The same supernatural power that raised Him from death is in His word.
We were brought forth from death in trespasses and sin by the very same Word of His power - the Word of God which lives and abides forever!

Ephesians 2:5,6 - "Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus."

We are just as alive as He is. His life is living in us now. Not after we get to heaven - NOW! Maybe now we can begin to see what the Holy Spirit is telling us in 1 John 4:17: "......as he is, SO ARE WE in this world" - NOW. Now we are the sons and daughters of the Living God. 1 John 5:1 tells us "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God."

Affirmations:

JESUS IS ALIVE. HIS WORD IS ALIVE. I AM ALIVE.

HIS FAITH, WHICH HAS BECOME MY FAITH, IS ALIVE.

HIS FAITH IS A LIVING FORCE. HIS FAITH. HIS HOPE. HIS LOVE. ALL THREE ARE ALIVE IN ME, READY TO DO THE SAME WORKS THAT THEY DID WHEN HE WAS HERE ON EARTH IN HIS BODY.

Galatians 1:16 - "To reveal his Son in me, that I might present Him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood."

Many believers have lost the glory because they have been taken up with the natural. If we are going to accomplish in the Spirit the thing God has purposed for us, we can never turn again to the flesh.

If we believers are to go forth and fulfill God's PURPOSE for our life, the Holy Spirit must be constantly filling us and moving upon us until our whole being is on fire with the presence and power of God -- walking in the divine likeness, having no confidence in the flesh, but growing in the grace and knowledge of God, and going on from one state of glory to another.

The believer that is a "partaker of the divine nature" has come into a relationship where God imparts His divine mind for the comprehension of His love and of the fellowship of His Son. We are only powerful as we know that source, we are only strong as we behold who we are in Christ and all the wonderful things and graces of the Spirit.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 51

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service