Albert Finch Ministry

John 3:3 - Jesus answered and said unto him, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

What does it mean to "see" the kingdom of God?

Jesus urged us to do an about-face in our approach to reality because His Kingdom is at hand. He brought His world with Him, and it's within our reach. He wants us to see reality from God's perspective, to learn to live "from" His world "towards" the visible world. But we have to change the way we think if we want to apprehend the Kingdom power that is available.

Jesus was saying that when our minds are renewed, we will see the Kingdom displayed and proven as He did in His earthly ministry. The idea of Kingdom power and spiritual conflict unsettles some people, but without power, the gospel is not good news. Jesus never made the gospel simply a doctrinal exercise.

His reality - is to raise up a delegated group of people who work with Him to destroy the works of the devil, who demonstrate and prove the will of God here on earth as it is in heaven.

Affirmations:

I HAVE AN UNRELENTING HUNGER TO WATCH THE KINGDOM BREAK INTO THIS REALM.

I BECOME A CONNECTING POINT AND GATEWAY FOR GOD'S POWER.

I AM A C0-LABORER WITH JESUS IN THE GREAT COMMISSION.

"Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself." - Philippians 3:21

The body being so operated by the Spirit in the process of changing until we are like unto Him.

Being filled with the Spirit we are so hungry, so thirsty, that nothing will satisfy us but seeing Jesus. Getting more thirsty every day, more dry every day, until the floods come, and the Master passes by, ministering unto us and through us, and through us the same life, the same inspiration, that as He is, so are we in this world.

Matthew 12:37 - "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

Affirmation:

I LET MY WORDS CREATE THE CURRENT THAT SWEEPS ME INTO THE HEART OF GOD.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 36

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service