Albert Finch Ministry

Isaiah 60:1-2 says, "Arise, shine, For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you."

You don't have to earn steps to greater glory, you just have to receive the revelation that you are already there.

Our life in Christ is all about learning this truth, but there are distractions: all the difficult thoughts that we have about our lives and all the concerns about the sin that reigns in our members. This is just the enemy trying to side-track you. If he can keep you down he feels he "has" you. The truth is, he doesn't have you. God has you, and you are daily being enfolded into His arms. You are being molded into the image of Christ. He is changing you from glory to glory.

You Are a City on a Hill – You Shine!

Just begin to accept the idea that you shine. You received Christ, so your spirit is shining. You may not feel like it, or you may not realize it, but Christ is living inside of you. He is glowing for everyone to see.

This isn't about climbing a ladder, it is more about receiving the revelation of who you already are. You don't need to earn the way deeper into the heart of God – you just receive it.

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed." (Luke 4:18)

Jesus was anointed with the power to heal the brokenhearted because God desires for His people to live in joy. When we are filled with joy, we have the strength to fight the good fight of faith.

Nehemiah 8:10 - "The joy of the Lord is your strength."

His heart was broken so our hearts could be made whole. We overcome the wounds of broken hearts by the blood of the Lamb. Jesus became our sin so we wouldn't have to sin. He became our sickness so we wouldn't have to be sick. He became our broken heart so we wouldn't have to have a broken heart. Jesus came to restore our joy

Psalm 138:8; 147:3 - "The Lord will accomplish what concerns me; Your loving kindness, O Lord, is everlasting; Do not forsake the works of Your hands. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

Affirmation:

TODAY I ALLOW THE HEALING POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS TO DELIVER ME FROM ALL PAIN, SORROW, AND GRIEF. I LET HIM FILL ME WITH THE JOY OF THE LORD AND LET THAT JOY BECOME MY STRENGTH, NOT JUST FOR TODAY, BUT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

Isaiah 26:3 - "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee."

PEACE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF CONFLICT, IT IS THE ABSENCE OF INNER CONFLICT.

Romans 8:6 - "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace".

Galatians 5:22 - "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith."

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 42

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service