Albert Finch Ministry

Ephesians 1:9 - "Making known to us the mystery of His will (of His plan, of His purpose). In accordance with His good pleasure which He had previously purposed and set forth in Him."

Ephesians 1:17 - "For I always pray to the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation (of insight into mysteries and secrets) in the deep and intimate knowledge of Him."

We cannot afford to live only in what we understand because then we don't grow or progress anymore; we just travel the same familiar roads we have traveled all of our Christian lives.
It is important that we expose ourselves to impossibilities that force us to have questions that we cannot answer. It is a part of the Christian life, which is why the Christian life is called "the faith.' The normal Christian life is perfectly poised between what we presently understand and the unfolding revelation that comes to us from the realm of mystery.

AFFIRMATIONS:

I SEEK ON-GOING, LIFE-CHANGING REVELATION FROM GOD.

ON-GOING REVELATION AND ENCOUNTERS WITH THE POWER OF GOD LAUNCH ME INTO UNDERSTANDING OF THINGS I'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD BEFORE.

I COME ALIVE TO THE WOOING OF GOD INTO INTIMACY SO I WILL KNOW HOW HE THINKS AND MOVES.

Genesis 1:2 - "And the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

If the Holy Spirit can make a glorious creation out of the most desolate place, He can bring forth a glorious new creation out of the most desolate, confused, and empty life.

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Ephesians 6:10,12

What would you do with the might of His Spirit? Would you allow it to flow out of you? Would you allow it to change you, and raise you up in His own glory?

Do not let man cause you to fall, to slumber, or to come halfheartedly before His throne. But press forward, and come in BOLDLY, for you have an appointment through His Blood.

Let His Blood come and transfuse back to you the might of His Spirit, so you too can do signs and wonders, and come to the understanding of who you are, and who He is.

Come boldly. Come, allow Him to let His hand rest upon you, and give peace to your mind, peace to your heart, multiplication to your finances, answers if you need answers, and healing if you need healing. Come unto Him all that are heavily laden. Let Him alone be the one that gives you rest.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 46

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service