Albert Finch Ministry

Psalm 32:6 - "Therefore, let everyone who is godly pray to Thee in a time when Thou mayest be found; surely in a flood of great waters they shall not reach Him."

We have been called to be the sons and daughters of the King who is above all kings. To disregard such an honor is to fall to the same tragic fate as Esau, who traded his birthright as an heir of the promises for a mere bowl of soup!
How many of us have not traded much more for much less? How many of us have been frivolously wasting our time when we could have spent it before the Throne of Grace?
Even so, regardless of the terrible delusions that we have succumbed to, if we repent the Lord can make up all of the ground that we have lost much more quickly than we could ever believe. As Peter explained:

2 Peter 3:8 - "But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand  years and a thousand years as one day."

The Lord can do in us in one day what we think would take a thousand years. His grace is not dependent on our abilities or disabilities, or on time. If we repent of walking in the delusions of devotion to things that are temporary, we can right now be as close to Him as we want to be, and our deeds will begin to have the mark of eternity on them - we will begin to bear fruit that remains.

Affirmations:

I UNDERSTAND THAT MY FOUNDATION FOR GREATNESS WILL BE REALIZED IN MY CONSTANCY OF PURPOSE.

THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT IN LIFE THAN GIVING MYSELF TO MY DESTINY - THE PURPOSE OF GOD FOR MY LIFE.

I FOCUS ON MY PURPOSE WITH SUCH A CLEAR, BIBLICAL VISION THAT I AM ABLE TO MAINTAIN THE CONSTANCY REQUIRED FOR ACCOMPLISHING ALL THAT I WAS PLACED ON THIS EARTH TO DO.

Psalm 34:1 -" I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth."

Affirmation:

MY PRESENT FOCUS DETERMINES MY PRESENT JOY.

Psalm 69:30 - "I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving."

"You will also be [considered] a crown of glory and splendor in the hand of the Lord, And a royal diadem [exceedingly beautiful] in the hand of your God." - AMP

Wear the crown of glory that He would have you wear uprightly. Lay down any identity that man would come with. Man would come and try to push His crown off your head, and put upon it a counterfeit identity.

Lay down all these things that rush into your mind – to where you cannot even come into His presence, because your mind, your spirit, is somewhere else. Press it aside. Press forward in the run of faith. And know, as you run in faith, you will meet Him, face to face, for in His Presence are the answers for every circumstance you are in. You do not understand what is available to you. He brings forth that which would birth life around you.

Call everything that would command you to die – to give up dreams and visions and hope – command it to be cast behind you, for it is of satan. Tell him to get behind you. Tell him that he cannot hinder the CALLING that He has placed upon you. Understand who He calls you to be. You are more than a conqueror in Him, and by His Spirit -- through you.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 48

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service