Albert Finch Ministry

John 14:30 - ".......for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."

Pauperhood is relegated to the children of a lesser god. It is the condition of slaves who have yet to discover their freedom on the other side of the river of baptism and find themselves still captured by the dark prince of torture and torment. He is the one who assigns them to a life of poverty, pain, and depression through a diabolical play of illusion. He hopes to conceal their true identity forever.

This evil prince feeds his captives the poisonous rations of religion, convincing them they will fill their soul's hunger for righteousness. These slaves, blindfolded by their sin, think that they are laboring for their own freedom and work to pave their way out of prison with bricks built from the miry clay of self-righteousness. Yet, unknowingly, brick by brick, they are erecting their own chambers of death. Worse yet, they birth children into the same darkness, ultimately creating legacies of bondage with mind-sets of hopelessness.

Affirmations:

I AM NOT JUST A SOLDIER OF THE CROSS; I AM AN HEIR TO THE THRONE.

THE DIVINE NATURE PERMEATES MY SOUL, TRANSFORMS MY MIND, TRANSPLANTS MY HEART, AND TRANSFIGURES MY SPIRIT.

I WAS MADE TO BE A VESSEL OF HIS GLORY AND VEHICLE OF HIS LIGHT.

Psalm 42:1 - "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after Thee, O God."

Affirmation:

I ONLY QUALIFY FOR WHAT I PURSUE.

Jeremiah 29:13 - "And ye shall seek Me, and find Me when ye shall search for Me with all your heart."

Ecclesiastes 9:10 - "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might."

"Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink His blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I will raise him up at the last day. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me and I in him." - John 6:53,54,56

Some have gotten away from the true knowledge of the power of His Blood, and yet they wonder where the power is.

In many cases the "Blood of the Gospel" has been put aside; to pat the hand of others and give sympathy. And really what happened was that it became a counterfeit compassion that really encouraged the flesh, rather than bringing the flesh into obedience to the Word.

Declare His Word to come forth. Command His Word to become alive and active. Let His Word devour your flesh so that you can be so devouring with His Word, that all that will not obey, will have to bend, because His Word is eternal.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 52

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service