Albert Finch Ministry

Luke 19:12,13 - He said: "A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. 'Put this money to work,' he said, 'until I come back.'

A mina represents the truths of God's word, our inheritance in Christ, the love of God shed abroad in our hearts, and the covenant blessing that are given to each believer. Each individual has the same; no one is given extra to start with.

This parable speaks of what every one of us as believers possess in Christ. These blessings are ours in Christ, but it is our faith that appropriates and manifests them here on earth. And it's our obedience and giving that causes them to multiply. This is why the nobleman, who represents Jesus, says to his servants (us) - "Do business till I come". We are to take what we have been given and multiply it to the glory of God.

Luke 19:20,24 - Then another servant came and said, 'Sir here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. Then he said to those standing by, 'Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.'

The master said, "For I say to you, that to everyone who has, more will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
More revelation will be given to him that has. This involves asking, seeking, and knocking (Matthew 7:7,8).

This parable shows that each man had the potential of multiplying his mina many times over. In regard to our personal lives, we can affect and build the kingdom of God as much or as little as we desire; the choice is ours.

Affirmations:

I ALLOW THE SEED OF INCREDIBLE POTENTIAL WITHIN ME TO BE RELEASED AND DISPLAY THE GLORY OF GOD TO THE WORLD!

I FORGET THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE BEHIND, AND PRESS TOWARD THE MARK FOR THE PRIZE OF THE HIGH CALLING OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS.

Hebrews 4:15 - "For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin."

PAIN IS NOT MY ENEMY BUT MERELY THE PROOF THAT I HAVE ONE.

Psalm 34:19 - "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."

"Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in!" - Psalm 24:7

Take up your calling in Christ, for the King of Glory longs to come in -- but will you recognize Him? How will you recognize Him? What if you're asleep in your spirit?
Shake off the negative words. Let them drop off of you. Do not let the enemy live in the darkness of your words. Do not cover him with words of unbelief, for he hides and brings torment with fear, and aggravation, and regret, and remorse.

Expose him by the light of the Word and His presence. You are His mouthpiece. But how can you speak what He tells you to speak unless you have come with praise and thanksgiving, and receive that which He would give to you?

Let the Holy Spirit quicken you -- you are the temple -- His presence dwells in your temple.

Claim His ever-filling. Claim His ever-presence. Claim and remember His faithfulness.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 51

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service