Albert Finch Ministry

Psalm 141:2 - "May my prayer be counted as incense before Thee; the lifting up of my hands as the evening offering."

Revelation 8:4 - "And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand."

In the Holy Place the altar of incense represented prayer and intercession. The Lord said that His house was to be "a house of prayer for all nations" (Isaiah 56:7)
Therefore, if we are to be His dwelling place, prayer should be our highest priority.

How can we dwell continually in the presence of the Lord to perform the divine service?

Exodus 30:7,8 - "And Aaron shall burn fragrant incense on it; he shall burn it every morning when he trims the lamps.
And when Aaron trims the lamps at twilight, he shall burn incense. There shall be perpetual incense before the Lord throughout your generations."

Aaron was to light the incense as his first duty each morning, and as the last thing he did at night, but there would be "perpetual incense before the Lord."
The Lord does not just want us to talk to Him a couple of times a day; He wants us to abide in Him.

If we really are His temple, and His Spirit abides in us, how is it that we ignore Him so much?

The Lord wants to have fellowship with us in everything we do. The truth is that if the eyes of our hearts were opened we would see Him in all that we do, and the reality of His presence would actually be greater that which we are seeing with our physical eyes.
Instead of "thinking to ourselves," He wants us to be conversing with Him.
If we take the time to properly light this fire the first thing in the morning, and then as the last thing we do at night, soon we will find ourselves raising perpetual prayer as incense before the Lord, coming from our hearts.

Affirmations:

I AM ABLE TO STAY IN A PERPETUAL ATTITUDE OF PRAYER SINCE I BEGIN AND END MY DAY WITH PRAYER.

THROUGH PRAYER I KNOW HIS PRESENCE CONTINUALLY.

I AM CALLED TO BE HIS DWELLING PLACE.

1 Corinthians 1:5 - "That in every thing you are enriched by Him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge."

Every time we confess God's word Jesus' enrichment ministry adds another grain of faith, another bit of anointing, to our faith and to our words.

"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him," - Ephesians 1:17

Ask the Lord for revelation. Ask the Lord for the building plan for your future. Ask the Lord for keys. Just as Peter connected with the Father in Heaven, connect with the Father in a way that you begin to unlock the Kingdom of God within you.

Let the Lord change your water into new wine (John Chapter 2). He used the pots of religious ritualism to fill them with new wine. Ask the Lord to remove the spirit of religion from you. Let His glory begin to shine.

Be willing to let go of any old method that is operating in your life. Notice the teaching after the wineskin. The lady who had an issue of blood for 12 years pressed through and touched Jesus. Jesus was on His way to awaken the 12-year-old daughter of Jairus. Declare that now is the time to press through into the new, even in your weakness. Declare that what needs to wake up will wake up now. There is a time when the old season ends. Allow the old to end and the new to begin.

"Arise my darling, my beautiful one, and come along. For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. The flowers have already appeared in the land; the time has arrived for pruning the vines." - Song Of Solomon 2:10-12

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 39

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service