Albert Finch Ministry

Luke 17:20,21 - And when He was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

The word "observation" in verse 20 literally means to stand beside and watch. This accurately describes the posture of many who are looking for a rescue or a revival. They stand beside as life passes by and watch passively for the Lord to move sovereignly.

Jesus told the Pharisees that the kingdom of God would not come when they stood by and watched for it. He then told them the kingdom of God was within them.

Jesus was saying that the kingdom of God will not come if we are not actively engaged in bringing it. Since the kingdom of God is within us, it is within our power to see it come to pass. The kingdom of God will not come if we are in a passive posture because we are God's agents to bring out the kingdom He has planted within us.

Affirmations:

I START WORKING WITH THE LORD TO BRING IN THE KINGDOM FROM WITHIN MY SPIRIT WHERE GOD HAS DEPOSITED HIS SPIRIT.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD COMES AS I LABOR WITH THE LORD TO BRING IT IN.

WHERE THERE IS BARREN LAND, I PLANT; WHERE THERE IS FRUIT, I REAP - I STOP LOOKING FOR THE KINGDOM TO COME FROM WITHOUT.

2 Kings 5:10 - "And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean."

Observation:

AS I DIP IN THE LIVING WATER OF GOD'S WORD AND SUBMERGE MYSELF IN THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT - THE WORLD WILL SEE AN EVENT THAT TRANSCENDS HUMAN POWER. THEY WILL WONDER AT THE DIVINE INTERVENTION BY GOD INTO MY CIRCUMSTANCES.

"Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:12-14

All too many believers are looking back, and not willing to go forward with Him. Until our perspective is right, we will not discern His presence as our Lord and King, or His presentation of the Age to come.

1 Chronicles 12:32 speaks of a company of (spiritually mature) men who had "understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do." Only as we walk with Jesus in expectancy, with purpose and direction, will we be able to understand and rightly relate to the things that are before us.

If you feel the inner tug of the Holy Spirit to take you further, and the intense work of the enemy attempting to hinder, His hand is indeed upon you for this new day.

Listen to what the Spirit is saying, then set your face as a flint, and begin to walk with Jesus toward this new day.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 43

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service