Albert Finch Ministry

2 Corinthians 4:13 - "And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak."

People with a spirit of faith always go beyond their present boundaries. They're not afraid to face the unknown. They look out and see something beyond the place where they are. They see God as the supplier of all their needs.

People with a spirit of faith believe God to help them do exploits. They're builders. They cultivate the dry land. They turn deserts into oases. They create something out of nothing. They call things that be not as though they are.

Affirmations:

I AM NOT AFRAID TO STEP OUT AND TAKE THE SPIRIT OF FAITH WHERE NO ONE ELSE HAS GONE.

WHEN I CONSECRATE MYSELF TO FULFILL THE CALL OF GOD, I BECOME THE PLACE WHERE HEAVEN'S BLESSING MEETS EARTH'S GREATEST NEED. I BECOME A VESSEL OF POWER, WALKING FORTH TO DO THE WILL OF GOD.

Romans 1:17 - "For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "the just shall live by faith."

Today, God is awakening us to the reality of His presence.
The promises the Lord gives us in the Scriptures must become more to us than dream-like realities only reserved for the hereafter.
Moses frequented the glory of God! Israel's seventy elders ate and drank in God's resplendent glory (see Exodus 24:9-11). Jesus unveiled God's glory on the Mount of Transfiguration! Paul says that we all can behold the glory of God and be transformed by it (see 2 Corinthians 3:18).
For this reason, the Scripture says, "Awake, sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you" (Ephesians 5:14). If we truly want Christ to "shine" upon us, we must arise from the distractions that entomb us in lethargy and spiritual darkness.
Right at this moment, the presence of the living God is near enough to hear the whisper of your heart. But if we want our dream of standing in the presence of God to come true, we must wake up.

"The truth is, not that Moses gave you the bread from heaven, but that My Father gives you the real bread from heaven. The bread that God gives comes down from heaven and brings LIFE to the world......I am the bread of LIFE. Whoever comes to me shall never be hungry, and whoever believes in me shall never be thirsty." - John 6:32,33,35

It is His desire to fall fresh on you. He doesn't bring stale manna. He wants to give you freshness – fresh visions, fresh dreams, fresh anointing, fresh strength. He is not the day-old God. He is the God of the Bread of Life. Fresh. Fresh. Fresh. Fresh. He is throwing away stale visions. He is throwing away stale dreams.
Fresh anointings; fresh visions; fresh work; fresh ideas; freshness of His presence; fresh provision; fresh understanding; fresh wisdom – freshness in His Word -- Fresh. Fresh.
Fresh bread rises up trying to reach its full potential. He is putting the yeast into you NOW -- the anointing of His presence. And He is going to cause you to come to the fire of His Spirit and bring forth fresh manna. For you have baked in His presence, and His presence will come forth from a fresh heart.
"For it is My Father's will that everyone who looks upon the Son and puts his faith in Him shall possess eternal LIFE; and I will raise him up on the last day." - John 6:40

Sign-up on the Albert Finch Ministry web-site for more teachings:
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 26

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service