Albert Finch Ministry

Luke 16:16 - "The law and the prophets were until John, since that time the kingdom of God has been preached and everyone is pressing into it."

The realm of God's Spirit, the kingdom of God, doesn't come without pressing in. It doesn't come without contending.
Pressing into it means that there is a passionate pursuit of God in prayer. There is a press in. That means there is a seeking.

Many in the church do not know what it means to seek.

Jeremiah 29:13 - "And you shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart."

The word, seek means: to diligently look for and to search out earnestly until the object of the search is located.
It's not just seeking, it's EARNESTLY seeking. It's passionate pursuit of God in prayer. It's pressing into the kingdom by keeping on! Keeping on asking, keeping on knocking, keeping on seeking, crying out and hungering for His presence. It's CONSISTENTLY seeking God.

Psalm 63:1 - "O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water."

We breakthrough to advance and we breakthrough to take ground in the Spirit.

Micah 2:13 - "The Breaker (the Messiah) will go up before them. They will break through, pass in through the gate and go out through it, and their King will pass on before them, the Lord at their head."

Affirmation:

AS I PRESS IN (IN MY PRAYER LIFE) JESUS WILL GO UP BEFORE ME TO BREAKTHROUGH ANY SPIRITUAL BARRIERS THAT IS KEEPING ME FROM ADVANCING IN THE SPIRIT.

"So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling;" - Philippians 2:12

Scripture reveals while we don't work for our salvation, there is a working out. Remember too that in the Kingdom it is those who remain faithful in small things that will be given large (see Matthew 25:14-30; Luke 19:11-27).

In Luke 19, the faithful servants were rewarded with greater authority (v. 17). It is not so much our knowledge or even the working of miracles that will astonish, but rather the level of our authority (see also Luke 4:32-36).
There are many believers who don't realize how much authority, power, and strength they have in the Kingdom, and who are ready to go at a much higher level!

"The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding." - Proverbs 4:7

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hears my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me." - Revelation 3:20

Re-open your hearts to Him. For now He comes, and knocks fresh on your heart. For He has come to take away disappointments, shame, grief, humiliation. He has come to cover you in His robes of righteousness. For He declares, and decrees over you, you are perfect in His sight; you are holy set aside -- peculiar and strange. Holy Holy.

Come into His Presence boldly. Reason together with Him.

For the floodgates of Hell will come against you, but He says, 'The Glory of God has blocked it.' Be not fearful of the future, for He has already walked ahead of you. Be not fearful of the past, for it is over. It is closed. It is sealed. It is remembered only as the days of ancient.

Present your body as a living sacrifice. Even though you may not understand, do not lean to your own understanding. Cling to the finished work of His Cross, and let His Cross cling to you.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 52

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service