Albert Finch Ministry

2 Peter 1:2 - "Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord."

The Greek word that's translated "knowledge" in this scripture, means more than just a mental understanding of something -- more than the kind of knowledge that can be gained through the senses.

It means exact knowledge. Knowledge (revelation knowledge) that's been revealed directly to your heart by the Spirit of God. Most Christians believe the Word with their minds, but they haven't affirmed and meditated on it enough for it to "light up" in their hearts. If they had, that Word would absolutely revolutionize their lives.

Affirmations:

I KEEP THE WORD BEFORE ME UNTIL I RECEIVE A REVELATION OF JESUS AS MY HEALER OR MY DELIVERER OR WHATEVER I NEED HIM TO BE.

I AM DETERMINED TO AFFIRM AND MEDITATE ON THE WORD THAT APPLIES TO MY NEED UNTIL IT BECOMES REVELATION KNOWLEDGE TO MY SPIRIT.

I REFUSE TO SETTLE FOR A SHALLOW MENTAL UNDERSTANDING OF HIM.

Matthew 6:10 - "Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."

Paul taught us that "the kingdom of God is ....righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17). That is, the kingdom of God is in the Holy Spirit. When He is poured out on us, the King's domain becomes manifested in our lives. We co-labor with heaven in order to bring transformation to the earth around us.

Affirmations:

I LIVE AND WALK IN THE SPIRIT. (Galatians 5:25)

OUT OF HIS GLORIOUS RICHES, HE STRENGTHENS ME WITH POWER THROUGH HIS SPIRIT IN MY INNER MAN. (Ephesians 3:16)

AS THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD WORKS IN ME I BECOME MORE AND MORE LIKE HIM. (2 Corinthians 3:18)

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me." - Revelation 3:20

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all. - 2 Corinthians 3:14
There is fellowship – sweetness in His presence – the Bride and the Spirit, both crying out in song, and in worship, in praise, and in stillness, 'Come, Lord Jesus, come.'

Lift up His name. Lift up your heart. Allow Him to take the scales of disappointment and fear away from you. Draw close, and He promises you, He will draw closer to you.

Draw close in stillness. Listen for His voice. Be trained to hear. Be in season – ready to listen, ready to speak, ready to laugh, ready to weep, ready to run, and to be still.

Be willing to become all things within Him so that He can bring you through all things, for He will strengthen you. For He has promised you in His Word, you can do all things through Christ Jesus who will strengthen you? He is your Strengthener.

PRAYER:
Come, Lord Jesus, come. Take over all circumstances. Heal my unbelief. Heal my doubt. Heal my misunderstanding, and my fears. Take me, just as I am. - Amen.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 22

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service