Albert Finch Ministry

1 Corinthians 1:31 -- As it says in the scriptures, "If anyone is going to boast, let him boast only of what the Lord has done."

If someone were to ask us, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?" we would probably tell him, "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved."

A rich young ruler asked Jesus the same question but instead of telling the man to believe in Him, Jesus gave him the law (Mark 10:17-22).

Jesus saw that the young ruler lived his life taking PRIDE in his ability to keep the law to earn salvation and the favor of God. But because of His love for the man, Jesus had to show him that those who live by the law must realize that their self-efforts cannot save them.

So Jesus had to tell him, "One thing you lack....sell whatever you have and give to the poor... and come... and follow Me." When the young ruler heard that, he walked away sorrowful.

When we boast of having kept the law, it will always point out something we lack or have failed to obey. The law is so holy and perfect that if we don't keep even one small part of it, it has no choice but to judge and curse us. (Galatians 3:10). That is what the law was designed to do.

Let's boast only in Jesus' FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS -- that He is our strength, health, favor, prosperity, wisdom, hope, salvation, and glory. That is how we will see ourselves enjoying our inheritance of abundant life!

AFFIRMATIONS:

The glory of the Lord has risen upon me. I express radiance as my heart thrills and rejoices.

I keep the Word before me until I receive a revelation of Jesus as my healer or my deliverer or whatever I need Him to be.

I refuse to settle for a shallow mental understanding of Jesus.

We must have our spiritual eyes open to see and live another reality. Therefore, the great call of these times is to fulfill II Timothy 2:3-4:
"Suffer hardship with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life, so that he may please the One who enlisted him as a soldier."
The Holy Spirit within us wants to use us to properly do battle against the enemy. However, we must remember, "...the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty THROUGH GOD for pulling down of strongholds." 2 Corinthians 10:4

We must allow the Holy Spirit the "right of way" to take it over and to direct it. We must turn TO it and not from it. We must not be ashamed of the WEEPING that He desires to cry out through us! "...Today if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts...." Hebrews 3:7-8

Revelation 22:2: "In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

The winds of change are blowing over the Church right now. God is breathing transition over much of the Body of Christ.
If you are in a season where you feel extremely restless, it could be that God is preparing your heart for transition. You may feel this way because even though you are still dwelling in your present season, God is declaring new things in your heart, which will give you courage to step out of the old and into the new. God often transitions your heart before He transitions your circumstances.

The Refiner's fire comes upon the hearts of God's children to burn away the chaff of orphanship as they hunger to understanding their inheritance in Christ, their right standing with God, and how to walk in the Spirit --therefore revealing refined sons and daughters. It aligns hearts so that what God wants to release over the Church will be able to be stewarded healthily and orderly.

He is realigning our circumstances, vision and direction, and bringing shifts within our heart as He brings fresh order. God is blowing His winds of change so that the leaves of the Tree of Life will bring healing to the nations. He is fanning into flames of the Refiner's Fire, so that we will not only be able to catch what the Lord is releasing, but that we will also steward it with longevity.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 26

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service