Albert Finch Ministry

Romans 4:17 -- ....."God who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did."

Sometimes we feel pain from sickness. How can we go around saying the Christ has redeemed us from this sickness? How can we say that by His stripes we are healed?

God's way is to call those things that are not as though they are. And because we are made in God's image, we can also call those things that are not as though they are!

When God wanted to make Abraham a father of many nations, what did He do?
HE CHANGED THE WAY ABRAHAM TALKED.
At that time, Abraham did not even have a single child from his wife, Sarah, because she was barren. So how could he become a father of many nations?

God changed the way he talked, How? By changing his name from Abram to Abraham, which means "father of many nations." Every time he said his name he called forth what God saw him already blessed with.

When Jesus saw the man with a withered hand, He didn't say, "My goodness! It is so withered!" He said, "Stretch out your hand! (Matthew 12:13). He CALLED FORTH what he wanted. He looked at the paralytic and said, "Rise, take up your bed and go home!" (Matthew 9:6). He didn't see it the way it was in the natural. He saw the way God meant it to be and He called it forth.

AFFIRMATION:

I change the way I talk -- I see the way God meant it to be, and start calling forth my miracle.

Often, the battle is not with the devil, but with our own CARNAL NATURE. Our flesh really longs to rise up and fix things, stating our opinion. We must remember--the greater the faith, the fewer the words.
If there are some battles or power-struggles going on in your sphere of influence, keep in mind, it's best to always bow lower. After all, God became a baby to conquer the world.
For it's, "Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, says the Lord." - Zechariah 4:6

As You Allow Him to Change You, He will Change Your Circumstances
The season of depression, confusion, lack, and sinful cycles is over.
Don't look back -- Don't bring up the past -- It is under the Blood of Christ. Just as your sins have been forgiven forgive others.
Let go of the bitterness and the regrets.
Crucify your ego.
Release the anger. He will work everything for good.

Get ready to move into new realms of His glory. Every time you encounter His glory He is changing you. He is changing your thoughts. He is changing your perspective. He is increasing the power of His Spirit in you. He is anointing you to bring breakthrough to others.

Receive the fresh prophetic flow of His presence. Be refreshed. Receive an excitement for that which is coming. The future is full of adventure. Expect Him to do mighty things for nothing is impossible for those who believe!

"The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope to which He has called you, and what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints." - Ephesians 1:18

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 35

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service