Albert Finch Ministry

John 13:8 -- Peter said to Him, "You shall never wash my feet!" Jesus answered him, "If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me."

John 13:9,10 -- "Then, Lord," Simon Peter replied, "not just my feet but my hands and my head as well!" Jesus answered, 'A person who has had a bath needs only to wash his feet; his whole body is clean. And you are clean....."'

Once we have received Christ as our Lord and Savior, we are bathed all over, and cleansed by His blood once and for all eternity! His blood has perfected us forever (Hebrews 10:14), and we only need to wash our feet because we walk in the world and our feet pick up dust and dirt, causing us to stumble.

So how is Jesus washing our feet today? Ephesians 5:25-26 tells us that "Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the Word."

We, the church, are cleansed with the washing of water by the Word. The more we come under anointed teaching that unveils Christ through the Word, the more the cleansing goes on. And as our feet are washed, instead of stumbling, we will be walking and even running!

Affirmation:

I LET JESUS WASH MY FEET WITH A DEEPER REVELATION OF HIMSELF THROUGH HIS WORD.

We've got to be at a place where we stop and say, "Soul, what are you doing, and why are you so complacent? I've got to remember from where I have fallen. I've got to get back that love and that passion and that fire; I've got to get it back! I've got to repent and do the first works! Something's wrong here. I'm not going to stay here anymore murmuring and going around this mountain. I am going to do something about it!"

Revelation 2:4, 5a" --"Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works."

"Delight yourself in the LORD; and He will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37:4
"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son." - John 14:13

He is pulling you away from the old, and taking you under the water into the unknown for a time of being unseen and unheard, for a "deeper depth" experience with Him.
God is asking you to not judge things by your natural eyesight. God is doing something bigger than you can see right now. Yes, He's about to blow your paradigm and expand your destiny consciousness.

What's the purpose of this?

He is preparing to set you up to ride on top of the next big move of His Spirit, but you have to let go of the old to receive the new. God is going to lift you up on the top of this wave with greater speed, accuracy, and impact, than the one you were previously on.

Let go and receive a greater commission!

See with the eyes of your spirit man, not the eyes of your flesh. It's time to graduate and go to the next level! It's time to put on the new wineskins fully and receive the infilling of new strength, vigor, and faith.

Isaiah 42:9,10 - " Behold the former things have come to pass, now I declare new things;......sing to the Lord a new song, sing His praise from the end of the earth!"

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 43

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service