Albert Finch Ministry

"Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling........so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life." 2 Corinthians 5:2-4

Our passion and desperation for God occurs not once, but repeatedly and cyclically, as God continually turns our gaze toward eternity. The more our affections belong to God, the less satisfied we are with the world. Like Paul, we begin to feel a longing to lead our hearts in pursuit of eternity.

"He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? - Romans 8:32

Jesus wore the crown of thorns on His head so that you can have a sound mind free from fears, guilt, depression, anxieties, and stress.

AFFIRMATIONS:

My promised land (my destiny) lies on the other side of fear.

God is calling me into a new intimate place in Him. From this intimate place, I gain my new strategies for moving ahead in my Christ calling.

I am not afraid to step out and take the spirit of faith where no one else has gone.

"To be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man" (Ephesians 3:16).
The word strengthen comes from the Greek word "kratos", which means "power; Kingdom manifestation of dominion."

Kratos is the power might or ability to strengthen you in your inner man. It's the manifestation of Kingdom dominion in you. It means that the things which are taking place in the natural don't rule your life because Jesus is ruling and reigning by the kratos of the Lord! We've got to walk steadfastly in the things of the Lord.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 116

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service