Albert Finch Ministry

There must be an experiential quality to our walk with the Lord. Not only do we experience Him in a tangible way but we also exude the SPIRITUAL LIGHT that has been deposited within us to reach out and take a spiritual interest in the lives of others.

"You are the light of the world...Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it gives light unto all that are in the house...Let your light shine before men..." - John 5:14-16

Some believers struggle with pity and overvalue emotion. Scripture reveals that faith, more than tears, moves the heart of God. The Lord wants to develop an intimate, mature relationship with these emotionally-driven believers, but unless they die to self-pity and selfishness, their self-absorbed tears will blind them to the ministry of the Spirit and the needs of others.

"And without faith it is impossible to please God." - Hebrews 11:6

God designed you to be a powerful part of His plan, but so much depends upon your willingness to allow Him to unleash the dreams inside you.

AFFIRMATION:

I change the way I talk -- I see the way God meant it to be, and start calling forth my miracle.

Leave outcomes up to God. Follow the Holy Spirit wherever He leads, without worrying about how it will all turn out. Think of your life as an adventure, with Him as your Guide and Companion.

Live in the now, concentrating on staying in step with Him. When our path leads to a cliff, be willing to climb it with His help.When we come to a resting place, take time to be refreshed in His Presence. Enjoy the rhythm of life lived close to Him.

You already know the ultimate destination of your journey: your entrance into heaven. So keep your focus on the path just before you (your calling in Christ), leaving outcomes up to Him.

"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." - Psalm 27:13–14

"In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.” - Exodus 15:13

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Amen

RSS

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service