Albert Finch Ministry

God promises to give us a firm foundation in shaky times, and He also promises to make our feet like those of a mountain deer, able to not only stand on this firm foundation but scale the highest heights of the Spirit – above the chaos of this world. Christ warns us that if we build our lives on shifting sands instead of the solid rock of God's Word, we can expect devastation (see Matthew 7:24-29).

The Spirit of God has set before us guidelines for releasing Divine Wisdom to us in order to help us navigate safely during these dark, dangerous days. What is the pathway to true Divine Wisdom? It's not a process or a pattern or a methodology – but a Person, Christ Jesus (see John 8:12).

The light and wisdom we seek are not to be found in human programs or our own psyche and good intentions, but rather in the person of Christ Jesus. Consider Psalm 36:9 - "For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light do we see light" (AMP).

The first step out of darkness and despair is simply asking for God's grace and guidance. Sincerely seek His direction and His will above your own. We must desire to walk in God's light (see 1 John 1:5).

Asking is key; we have not because we ask not. If we ask, we shall receive. As we seek, we shall find; it is as sure as the sun rising in the morning (see Luke 11:9). God is faithful to His Word. He is generous beyond what anyone can imagine, and our generous, loving, and kind-hearted Father longs to release superb wisdom to each of His children.

You are not the exception! Believe what the Scripture says in James 1:5 - "If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ASK of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him" (AMP).

Walk in God's light, and become a radiant reflection of God's glory during these days.

INTO ACTION:

Meditate on Psalm 18:28-31:

"For You cause my lamp to be lighted and to shine; the Lord my God illumines my darkness. For by You I can run through a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect! The word of the Lord is tested and tried; He is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in Him. For who is God except the Lord? Or who is the Rock save our God" (AMP).

Affirmations:

I CLAIM AND ASSERT NOW MY AUTHORITY OVER POVERTY, PAIN, SUFFERING, AND TROUBLE AS A SON OF THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE.

I WAS CREATED FOR GLORY.

BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH, I WAS MADE AND PREDESTINED FOR GREATNESS BECAUSE HE ALREADY KNEW I WOULD CHOOSE HIM.

I AM COMMISSIONED TO BE LIKE HIM -- AND HE IS GLORIOUS.

When you are around other people, you may tend to cater to their expectations—real or imagined. You feel enslaved to pleasing them, and your awareness of His Presence grows dim. Your efforts to win their approval eventually exhaust you. You may offer these people dry crumbs rather than the living water of His Spirit flowing through you. This is not His way! Stay in touch with Him, even during your busiest moments. Let His Spirit give you words of grace as you live in the Light of His Peace.

“Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.” - John 7:38
"Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit. Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." - Ephesians 5:18–20

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

Amen

RSS

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service