Albert Finch Ministry

"When Eliab, David's oldest brother, heard him speaking with the men, he burned with anger at him and asked 'Why have you come down here? And with whom did you leave those few sheep in the desert? I know how conceited you are and how wicked your heart is; you came down only to watch the battle.'

'Now what have I done?' said David. 'Can't I even speak?' He then turned away to someone else and brought up the same matter..."' - 1 Samuel 17:28-30

If David had listened to his brother Eliab, he would not have killed the giant, and he may never have become king. While anticipating the birth of our DESTINY, we must endeavor to turn away from the opinions of man and heed the voice of God. God promised David the crown of Israel, but he was virtually unknown until he fought and killed Goliath. It was through this step of faith that God made his name known. God gave him a platform by which he would eventually be made king and fulfill his destiny. Every step of faith and every act of obedience to God will get us one step closer to our DESTINY in Him. If David had not stepped out in faith here, he might not have sat on the throne of Israel.

What is the Goliath in your life today? What is God asking you to do? No matter what it is, be ready for the voice of the accuser to say you cannot do it. He wants to stop your DESTINY. Don't let him do it! When the enemy tries to discourage you, be encouraged by it. He would not waste his time trying to discourage you unless he actually thought you would fulfill your DESTINY in God.

PRAYER:

Dear Father, help me to hear Your voice and not the voice of the accuser. Change my vision. Help me see myself the way You do. Allow me to see others in light of Your grace, and help me see Your PURPOSE for my life and my DESTINY in Christ Jesus. Amen

"Let there be light; and there was light." - Genesis 1:3

What God wants in the earth today may not be in sight. But when His Word goes forth, it becomes a reality. He is looking for vessels through whom His Word will be spoken so that He can do what He has not yet done.

STIR YOURSELF UP

We often lose by being silent. We don't lift our voice and speak the Word enough.
We have to stir ourselves up and declare that God's Word is true even when we don't feel like it.
We have to say "by He stripes I'm healed" when we don't feel good.
We have to say "my God shall supply all my needs" when we don't have enough money.

UNDERSTANDING YOUR PURPOSE IN CHRIST

The Holy Spirit is always working in our lives. He's moving, giving assignments, enabling, empowering, instructing, correcting, and undergirding. He won't stop until He's finished -- until His plan is complete.
Has it ever seemed as if God is silent for awhile? You wondered if you'd done something wrong. Where is God in the silence? You have to understand that He is not inactive when you don't hear from Him. He's always working in your life. He's lining things up and getting them ready so the moment you speak a word in faith - FRUITION - it comes to pass.

As you look at the day before you, you see a twisted, complicated path, with branches going off in all directions. You wonder how you can possibly find your way through that maze. Then you remember the One who is with you always, holding you by your right hand. You recall His promise to guide you with His counsel, and you begin to relax. As you look again at the path ahead, you notice that a peaceful fog has settled over it, obscuring your view. You can see only a few steps in front of you, so you turn your attention more fully to Him and begin to enjoy His Presence.

The fog is a protection for you, calling you back into the present moment. Although He inhabits all of space and time, you can communicate with Him only here and now. Someday the fog will no longer be necessary, for you will have learned to keep your focus on Him and on the path just ahead of you.
"Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory." - Psalm 73:23–24
"Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." - 1 Corinthians 13:12

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

Amen

RSS

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service