Albert Finch Ministry

"Seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon him while He is near." - Isaiah 55:6

God is calling us to seek Him out. There is something He wants to reveal to us. There is something we don't know, about His PURPOSE for our lives (our DESTINY), and have yet to discover, and it is His desire to reveal it.

We must be a burning and shining people who know where we are headed, fixing our eyes on our destiny, if we are going to awaken broken and disillusioned hearts!

The enemy has lied to you and tried to convince you that you are not useful in the Kingdom of God. It is impossible for you to be unfruitful because you have been abiding in Him. You are going to step out into new levels of boldness. As you touch the lives of others, they will be changed by God working through you.

AFFIRMATIONS:

As I study the scriptures I submit my spirit to the leading of the Holy Spirit.

There is nothing more important in life than giving myself to my DESTINY - the PURPOSE of God for my life.

"When He was at the table with them, He took bread, gave thanks, broke it and began to give it to them. Then their eyes were opened and they recognized Him, and He disappeared from their sight. They asked each other, 'Were not our hearts burning within us while He talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?''' - Luke 24:30-32

The word of God administered by Jesus began to cause the disciples' hearts to burn. Jesus continued to talk to them on the road while they moved forward.

Just like the disciples, no matter how depressed and down you are, if you continue to move forward, God will always speak to you and give you a proper perspective.

Just like the disciples, He can bring you out of your depression, disillusionment, and despair, by OPENING UP YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES to see things as He sees them.

PRAYER:
Heavenly Father, I pray that You open up the eyes of my understanding that I may see You clearly. I pray that You remove the veils off of my eyes and ears that I may see as You see and hear as You hear. I pray that I may know the hope of my calling in You and that I will be fortified in my inner-man so that I may see as You see. Help me to see You so that I may know as You are known.  In Jesus' name, Amen

He is Christ in you, the hope of Glory. The One who walks beside you, holding you by your hand, is the same One who lives within you. This is a deep, unfathomable mystery. You are intertwined in an intimacy involving every fiber of your being. The Light of His Presence shines within you, as well as upon you. He is in you, and you are in Him; therefore, nothing in heaven or on earth can separate you from Hime!

As you sit quietly in His Presence, your awareness of His Life within you is heightened. This produces the Joy of the Lord, which is your strength. He, the God of hope, fills you with all Joy and Peace as you trust in Him, so that you may bubble over with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

"To them, God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." - Colossians 1:27

“I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles.” - Isaiah 42:6

"May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope." - Romans 15:13 AMP

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 49

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service