Albert Finch Ministry

"Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." - Hebrews 13:2

Will we take advantage of the opportunity to change a potentially irritating interruption into a DIVINE DESTINY appointment? Or will we choose to pursue our own security and maintain the monotony of a life with no adventure and no need for faith in God?

"You will glorify God by your obedience in acknowledging the gospel of Christ....because of the surpassing grace of God in you. Thanks be to God for His inexpressible gift!" - 2 Corinthians 9:13-15

We cannot assume that people know the gospel. We have an undertaking with Christ to see that they do know. An upright life is no evidence of a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.  A sea of spiritual ignorance surrounds us.

We must war for the Kingdom of God rather than be distracted by a noise from the camp of the enemy which is built upon self, idolatry, and individualism.

AFFIRMATIONS:

As I recognize His presence and turn aside to stand before Him, I become the expression of His voice crying in the wilderness of today.

I put on the new man which is in the image of Christ who is bringing me to a full knowledge of Himself. (Colossians 3:10)

Sometimes believers hesitate to receive His good gifts with open hands. Feelings of false guilt creep in, telling them they don’t deserve to be so richly blessed. This is nonsense-thinking, because no one deserves anything from Him. His kingdom is not about earning and deserving; it’s about believing and receiving.

When a child of His balks at accepting His gifts, He is deeply grieved. When you receive His abundant blessings with a grateful heart, He rejoices. His pleasure in giving and your pleasure in receiving flow together in joyous harmony.

"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." - Psalm 23:5 KJV

“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” - Luke 11:9–10

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?" - Romans 8:32

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 38

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service