Albert Finch Ministry

"He who loves Me.....I will love him and manifest Myself to him." - John 14:21

He promised that they would see Him again. This is clearly not merely a promise that they would see Him in heaven because that was a given. Jesus has given us these promises explicitly that we might seek Him with abandon, confident that He will be found by those who love Him and seek Him with all their hearts.

For an authentic move of God to emerge from our lives, there must be an underlying hunger for God and willingness on our part to sacrifice our own purposes to give ourselves for His purposes.

"But he who is united with the Lord becomes one spirit with Him." - 1 Corinthians 6:17

Real intimate worship is not just spending an hour in praise and worship in churches. Rather it is the outflow of intimate love songs to the Lover of our souls, as a result of our union with the Lord Jesus in the Spirit.

AFFIRMATIONS:

I have power to labor for the spiritual lives of others.

"God has called me with a holy calling, not according to my works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to me in Christ Jesus before the world began."  - 2 Timothy 1:9

"'The Kingdom of Heaven is near.' Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give." - Matthew 10:7-9 NIV

Will we, today, remain stuck in an old pattern of thinking, or an old pattern of religious performance?

We can no longer remain lukewarm concerning co-laboring with Him and promoting the Kingdom of God. Many Believers have a mindset that we are simply holding on until Jesus comes. No! We are not on the defense, we are on the offense. Get a mindset today that we are advancing! We are moving forward as a mighty army taking ground for Kingdom advancement!

Today, shift into Kingdom reality. Develop an advancing attitude.

Determine that you are not retreating but rather advancing! As we pursue this type of Kingdom mentality, know this for a fact: in Kingdom reality, disease cannot stay; poverty cannot stay; devastation cannot stay and shame cannot stay!

To co-labor effectively with God, there must be a complete dependence on His grace.

The mindset that we must hold onto what we have, will rob potential Kingdom seed from being sown. Only true multiplication can come from the sacrifice of giving in all areas of life.
Remain determined that you are contending for this now!

Do not let any set of circumstances intimidate you. The more challenging your day, the more of His Power He places at your disposal. Your tendency upon awakening is to assess the difficulties ahead of you, measuring them against your average strength. This is an exercise in unreality.

He knows what each of your days will contain, and He empowers you accordingly. The degree to which He strengthens you on a given day is based mainly on two variables: the difficulty of your circumstances, and your willingness to depend on Him for help. Try to view challenging days as opportunities to receive more of His Power than usual. Look to Him for all that you need, and watch to see what He will do.

"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms." - Ephesians 1:18–20

"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always." - Psalm 105:4

"Your sandals shall be iron and bronze; As your days, so shall your strength be." - Deuteronomy 33:25 NKJV

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 44

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service