Albert Finch Ministry

"Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen." - Hebrews 11:1

Faith must be a definite and specific request for the things asked for. It is not to be vague, indefinite, shadowy thing; it must be something more than an abstract belief in God's willingness to do for us.

"Praise Him for His mighty deeds; praise Him according to His exceeding greatness!" - Psalm 150:2
Praise becomes a sacrifice when you offer your praise to God just because He deserves it and asks you to do it. Praise from an obedient heart is the gift that pleases God the most.

The Holy Spirit dwelling in us is compelling us to a higher place in Him.

AFFIRMATIONS:

I speak God's words continually, and then watch the Holy Spirit blast the mountains of obstacles out of my way.

I quit fishing in the same waters I've been fishing in for so long. I go to new territories and get ready to catch mega fish (Luke 5:4).

Jesus is the Capstone (Cornerstone) of grace that crowns our lives. He came to give grace to mankind because even with our greatest effort, we cannot produce or give a pure enough offering to reconcile us to God. Jesus became that offering and so that grace was given to mankind.

When Jesus is the capstone of our lives, then grace becomes our crown and we live under unmerited favor.

"This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, 'The stone which the builders rejected, this became the very cornerstone, and, a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense.'" - 1 Peter 2:7

Invite Jesus, the very embodiment of grace, to be the capstone—the cornerstone—of your life. Then watch grace pour down over the mountains that have stood before you to become a level-plain. Grace will give you rest; grace will do for you what you cannot do for yourself.
"Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." - Psalm 46:10

Focus your entire being on His living Presence. He is most assuredly with you, enveloping you in His Love and Peace. While you relax in His Presence, He is molding your mind and cleansing your heart. He is re-creating you into the one He designed you to be.

As you move from stillness into the activities of your day, do not relinquish your attentiveness to Him. If something troubles you, talk it over with Him. If you get bored with what you are doing, fill the time with prayers and praise. When someone irritates you, don’t let your thoughts linger on that person’s faults. Gently nudge your mind back to Him. Every moment is precious if you keep your focus on Him. Any day can be a good day because His Presence permeates all time.

"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord. They rejoice in your name all day long; they exult in your righteousness." - Psalm 89:15–16

"This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything." - 1 John 3:19–20

"To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power, and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen." - Jude 24–25

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 33

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service