Albert Finch Ministry

Knowing how He views us in Christ will strengthen the inner man and demolish satan's strongholds.

"For the weapons of our warfare are not worldly but have divine power to destroy strongholds." - 2 Corinthians 10:4

If you do not know that life is war, you will not know what prayer is for. In the Christian life, life is war, a spiritual battle that happens to us from the day we are born to the day we die.

Get ready to go to a new level of walking more deeply with Him. Spirit to spirit, deep to deep, and let Him refresh you now with His rain knowing that He who made and formed you will establish you in your DESTINY and CALLING!

Settle yourself in solitude and you will come upon Him in yourself.

AFFIRMATIONS:

As I take one step beyond my own limits, God will give me victory and success as I tap into his mighty power.

As I speak the Word to my spirit, I am strengthened and encouraged by God.

That same Power that raised Jesus from the dead, enables me to rise out of my adverse circumstances and step into the purposes of God for my life.

The keys to the Kingdom unlock the doors of heavenly access. "I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in Heaven" - Matthew 16:19

The keys of God connect us to heavenly access by giving us ownership and authority that opens the double doors so that we can break through and then continue to follow through into the new.

The key of David and the mighty rock of Jesus' Gospel message are necessary to take down the giants of opposition (religious and political spirits), and will unlock and open doors that give us access to a fresh vision for the future.

The key of David empowers us to be kings and priests, friends and lovers of God, worshippers, psalmists, and shepherds who protect and equip the flock against the lion and the bear. We become a giant-slayer, a warrior, and deliverer.

"He who has the key of David opens doors that no one will shut, and who shuts and no one opens. I know your deeds. Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one can shut, because you have a little power, and have kept My Word, and have not denied My name." - Revelation 3:7,8

You can live as close to Him as you choose. He sets up no barriers; neither does He tear down barriers that you erect.

People tend to think their circumstances determine the quality of their lives. So they pour their energy into trying to control those situations. They feel happy when things are going well, and sad or frustrated when things don’t turn out as they’d hoped. They rarely question this correlation between their circumstances and feelings. Yet it is possible to be content in any and every situation.

Put more energy into trusting Him and enjoying His Presence. Don’t let your well-being depend on your circumstances. Instead, connect your joy to His precious promises.

He is with you and will watch over you wherever you go. He will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches. Nothing in all creation will be able to separate you from His Love (Romans 8:38,39).

"I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation." - Philippians 4:12"
“I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land.” - Genesis 28:15
"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:19

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 41

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service