1. When Paul is speaking of the "yoke of bondage" he is speaking of the ________________.
2. Trusting in anything external (holy ordinances, acts of holiness, religious acts etc.) can not produce the _______________ with God necessary for salvation.
3. It is possible to put total faith in Jesus concerning our eternal salvation and yet buy into the deception that God will only bless us in this life proportionally to our ______________. That is not true, and will keep us from experiencing the _______________life Jesus purchased for us. (John 10:10)
4. The thing that makes true Christianity offensive is the message that you can't _________yourself. This is taken as an insult to those who are pleased with their own _______________. They can't put faith in Jesus alone.
5. Christian liberty is not freedom____________ but freedom from sin. Instead of living holy to be accepted with God, we now live holy because we _________________ by God.