Latest Activity: Nov 11, 2017
Ministry - Tenets of Faith
1. Man is predestined by God with a destiny that he needs to discover. This destiny is God's purpose for his life. Once he has a revelation of his destiny in Christ he needs to pursue it (through communion with the Holy Spirit) until it comes to past. Just because God predestined a believer for a certain destiny that does not mean it will automatically happen. The believer has the choice to pursue it or not----abort it or not. God has given man that choice.
2. God is soverign but He gives man the freedom to choose (Genesis 1:26).
3. It is God's will for all to be saved. Unfortunately only some will "choose" to receive the Lord Jesus Christ and become the "Elect". The doctrine of "Universal Salvation" is not a creed accepted by the Albert Finch Ministry.
4. The Holy Spirit is a "person" of the Godhead and is to be communed with (which includes prayer and a personal relationship).
5. Personal revelation is the avenue used by the Holy Spirit to advance the Kingdom of God. Personal revelation is to be tested and never overide scripture.
6. All the "gifts of the Spirit" are presently available to all believers and are in operation today.
7. Hebrews 11:1 is the foundational definition of faith.
8. Matthew 28:19,20 -- "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I will be with you always, to the very end of the age." (The Mission Statement for all believers).
9. The primary focus of this ministry is to mentor (disciple) believers into their destiny in Christ and to equip them to mentor (disciple) others.
10. The purpose of the "Daily Word," "Daily Rebirth Edification, the Blogs" and other teachings is: (1) to help believers change the way they think about who they are in Christ which will position them to receive revelation. (2) Give them a destiny and discipleship consciousness.