DEEDS, CLAIMS, AND PROMISES OF JESUS - 6 (0f 11)
Read Mark Chap. 1 and John Chap. 6
Have the class (or individual) read aloud each of the ascribed scriptures. Then dictate the indicated summary. The student is to recite the summary of each of the scriptures 5 times per day until the next class.
Luke 17:12-14; Jesus heals the lepers, not immediately, but while they are obeying His command in faith.
Mark 7:32-35; Jesus generates faith in the man by the way He heals him.
John 2:1-11; Obedience to the command of Jesus creates abundance out of lack, and rescues an ill-fated wedding feast.
Luke 10:21-22; Jesus declares His divinity.
John 14:8-11; Jesus declared that if you have seen Him you have seen the Father. Also that His words are the Father’s words.
John 8:54-58; Jesus declares that He preexisted the patriarchs.
Matt 16:27; Jesus promises heavenly experiences to believers while they are still alive.
John 14:12-14; Jesus promises greater works than His for believers. He says twice that whatever we ask in His name He will do it.
John 14:16-17, 26; Jesus promises the Holy Spirit to believers to teach all things.
MARK - CHAPTER 1 - QUIZ
1. When Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist; as He
came up out of the water, He______________the
______________, and the Spirit like a dove descending
2. Immediately the Spirit drove Him into the ____________
3. Jesus said to Simon and Andrew, "Come ye after me".
Immediately they_________their nets and followed Him.
4. When Jesus called James and John, immediateily they
_______________their father and went after Him.
5. In the synagogue they were _____________at His
doctrine: for he taught them as one who had__________,
and not as the scribes.
JOHN - CHAPTER 6 - QUIZ
1. Jesus said: Labor not for the food which ____________
but for the food which endureth unto___________________.
2. Jesus said: This is the _______of God that you _______
on Him whom He has sent.
3. Jesus said: I am the bread of life: he that ___________
to Me shall never ____________; and he that _________ on
Me shall never ______________.
4. Jesus said: Except you eat the _________of the Son of
Man and ___________His ___________________ you
have no life in you.
5. Jesus said: The words that I speak to you, they are
______________and they are _______________.
MARK - CHAPTER 1 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Saw, heavens opened
2. Wilderness, forty
5. Astonished, authority
JOHN - CHAPER 6 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Perisheth, everlasting life
2. Work, believe
3. Cometh, hunger, believeth, thirst
4. Flesh, drink, blood
5. Spirit, life
JOIN THE "ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY" GROUP ON FACEBOOK