Matthew Chap. 14 and Mark Chap. 11
Have the class (or individual) read aloud each of the ascribed scriptures. Then dictate the indicated summary. The student is to recite the summary of each of the scriptures 5 times per day until the next class.
Heb 9:27; Rom 6:23; The only price we can offer for our sins is our own eternal death.
Rom 5:8; John 3:16; God loves us and has made provision for us even though we don’t deserve it.
John 17:3; Rev 3:20; Jesus is alive today, and knowing Him is the most important thing you can do, in this life and in the next.
I Peter 5:5; Psalm 51:17; In genuine humility, present your heart to God.
PRAYER OF SALVATION
God, I confess that I have lived mostly for myself, even the best parts of my life fall short of your glory. I have sinned more times and in more ways than I can count, there is nothing I can do to save myself from the eternal death that I deserve. Thank you so much for loving me enough to send Jesus, your only Son, to die on the cross for my sins. It should have been me hanging there, but He took my place so that I could be freely forgiven. Please forgive all my sins, Father. I do not want to live for myself anymore. For the rest of my days I want to live for the Lord Jesus Christ. And I want the presence of your Holy Spirit in my life.
MATTHEW - CHAPTER 14 - QUIZ
1. When Jesus supernaturally fed the 5000 men plus women
and children with 5 loaves and 2 fishes there were left-overs
2. When the disciples saw Jesus supernaturally__________
they were troubled and cried out in fear.
3. When Peter told Jesus to bid him to come to Him on the
water, the word Jesus gave Peter was ______________.
4. When Peter began sinking it was because he had lost
focus of ____________________.
5. The anointing of the Holy Spirit was so heavy on Jesus
that it was transferred to_________________.
MARK - CHAPTER 11 - QUIZ
1. Jesus cursing the fig tree is a symbol of what we should
do the things in our life that are not producing___________
for the Kingdom of God.
2. In quoting Jeremian 7:11 in the temple Jesus was
showing the fulfillment of _________________.
3. When we have a serious obstacle in our lives the first
thing we need to do is ______________ to the problem.
4. Jesus said: what things you____________when you
pray,_____________that you_____________them, and
you shall have them.
5. If you do not_____________neither will your Father
which is in heaven ________________your trespasses.
MATTHEW - CHAPTER 14 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. 12 baskets
2. Walking on the sea
4. The word
5. His garment
MARK - CHAPTER 11 - QUIZ ANSWERS
4. Desire, believe, receive
5. Forgive, forgive
JOIN THE "ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY" GROUP ON FACEBOOK