Ephesians 1:19-23 -- "I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe Him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated Him in the place of honor at God's right hand in the heavenly realms. Now He is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else--not only in this world but also in the world to come. God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made Him head over all things for the benefit of the Church. And the Church is His Body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everwhere with Himself."
When we gain the perspective of the resurrection power of God, of our being "in Christ", and Jesus seated at the right hand of God in the heavenly realms--we will see into the invisible realm with the eyes of faith and then begin to pray into existence what seemed impossible in the natural realm.
1. We cannot pray with power, confidence, and authority if our line-of-sight is only what we see taking place around us.
2. Our prayers must be created and released from the perspective of Heaven.
3. It is from our position in Christ, seated at the right hand of God, that we gain a perspective of prayer that is infused with a boldness that comes from seeing this life from God's perspective.
4. Jesus said that He only did what He saw the Father doing. The same applies to us. To pray the will of God means that I must first understand His will.
As Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father, we as "born again" believers are there together in Christ to experience an intimacy with God that will drive the release of the prayer of faith. Prayers of faith are birthed from people who know and experience intimacy with God.
Ephesians 1:22 -- "God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made Him head over all things."
This kind of prayer flows from headship:
1. Praying from the throne of God towards earth will speak to areas in the world system that are living independent of God.
2. Prayer from the Throne of God will declare headship over the disorder and rebellion that is robbing the earth of God's joy. Rebellion will be subdued, wars will be averted, national leaders will yield to the word of the Lord when the Church prays.
3. These prayers will not struggle up in human effort in some attempt to convince God to move, but rather they will flow down with anointing and set in motion supernatural change.
4. Authority flows down from the Head--so should the prayers of His saints. Strongholds that many Christians have thought were too far gone for change will suddenly change.
Ephesians 2:6 -- And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
I NOT ONLY REALIZE WHO I AM IN CHRIST BUT ALSO UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM IN CHRIST.
I SEE THE EARTH FROM A HEAVENLY PERSPECTIVE AS I AM SEATED WITH CHRIST IN HEAVENLY PLACES.
I PRAY THE WILL OF GOD INTO EXISTENCE UPON THE EARTH FROM MY HEAVENLY POSITION WITH CHIRIST.