Reasons why most of the body of Christ is not experienceing signs and wonders:
1. Lack of knowledge.
2. Not believing that ALL are ministers of the gospel.
3. Doubt and unbelief.
4. Fear of making mistakes.
5. Fear of rejection.
6. Believing one is unworthy.
7. Not dead to self.
8. We limit where the Holy Spirit can minister and how He can minister.
However, if we will "let go and let God," and allow the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us into our "getting the anointing out of the box," these manifestations will occur:
1. There will be liberty (wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty!)
2. Self will get out of the way and God can lead.
3. We can complete our apostolic assignments (meaning that we will be the "sent ones" with great authority).
4. Compassion for others will develop with us.
5. Faith will arise to minister.
6. Courage and boldness will arise within us.
7. Our reputations will no longer matter.
8. Fear of the unknown will be conquered.
9. We will become doers of the Word and not hearers only.
There are Four Lethal Misbeliefs
Many of God's children will not step out and minister to others because they have not been taught nor encouraged to do so.
Here are four basic misbeliefs that keep the anointing contained. Many believe that:
1. There is a God-ordained division between the clergy and laity.
2. The Church is called to operate primarily inside a building which is often referred to as a temple.
3. People involved in business cannot be as spiritual as those serving in traditional Church ministry.
4. The primary role of marketplace Christians is to make money to support the vision of others, such as those "in full-time" ministry or for the vision of a local assembly. Meaning that they are not seeing themselves as ministers that are equipped to minister the gospel right where they are.