1. They had a death structure attached to their lives. God passed by them and saw them struggling in their blood. (Ezekiel 16:6-14) For us, God is saying that He is presently overshadowing us with His presence and desires to set us free from generational blood lines that are affecting our future.
2. He is overthrowing that death structure and declaring, "Live!" We can shift today by hearing the Word of the Lord and not listening to the devil who tries to "peddle his lies."
3. God desires to cover us with His love and power. He is promising to remove us from barrenness and cause us to thrive and mature.
4. He is washing us, cleansing us and anointing us.
5. He is reinforcing His covenant with each of us and placing a crown on our heads
"And when I passed by you and saw you struggling in your own blood, I said to you in your blood, 'Live!' Yes, I said to you in your blood, 'Live!' I made you thrive like a plant in the field; and you grew, matured, and became very beautiful. Your breasts were formed, your hair grew, but you were naked and bare. When I passed by you again and looked upon you, indeed your time was the time of love; so I spread My wing over you and covered your nakedness. Yes, I swore an oath to you and entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine, says the Lord GOD.
Then I washed you in water; yes, I thoroughly washed off your blood, and I anointed you with oil. I clothed you in embroidered cloth and gave you sandals of badger skin; I clothed you with fine linen and covered you with silk. I adorned you with ornaments, put bracelets on your wrists, and a chain on your neck. And I put a jewel in your nose, earrings in your ears, and a beautiful crown on your head. Thus you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothing was of fine linen, silk, and embroidered cloth. You ate pastry of fine flour, honey, and oil. You were exceedingly beautiful, and succeeded to royalty. Your fame went out among the nations because of your beauty, for it was perfect through My splendor which I had bestowed on you, says the Lord GOD." (Ezekiel 16:6-14)