Colossians 1:26-27 - "the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."
God is taking you from GLORY TO GLORY. God is LIFTING you out of a whole way of living that you've become way too used to. New blueprints and VISION are coming to you! You are in a new, unknown era and God is giving you clear directions, coordinates, and mission details for you to steward and walk out. God is BUILDING you, ESTABLISHING you, ANOINTING you afresh, and moving through you in a way you have not seen Him do!
Three Types of Opposition You May Be Facing:
1. Opposition to the deeper rest:
This is where the enemy wars against you entering the secret place, bombarding you with busyness, striving, pressure to get things done, and sudden, overwhelming distractions.
2. Opposition of clarity to receive revelation/blueprints:
This is where the enemy sends chatter and words against you, where the atmosphere feels foggy and confusion tries to set in, and while God is always speaking, it feels like the pieces don't connect or they seem unclear. For many people, this is manifested in the battle of the mind coming against them right now, and the temptation to fall back into old mindsets, fears, and panic, but it has mainly been coming through people's words of mockery and judgment.
3. Opposition to your calling in Christ:
This is very much the same as the opposition against what God is building in you but, specifically, this opposition comes as a direct result of the noticeable increase you have stepped into. This is where you need wisdom and discernment to know that you aren't taking on yokes, the wrong armor, or other people's stuff, but only taking on what God anoints and mantles you with.
1. Take higher ground. PURSUE the secret place. FIGHT for it. It says in Hebrews 4:11, "Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest..." It can be difficult in pressure but it's the only place you can get free/clear. Be armored up. Take communion regularly.
2. Rebuke the wind and waves. This is your offensive stance. Get out the Word and bind up what is coming at you. Clear the atmosphere. Tell the opposition to STOP in Jesus' name.
3. Keep your vision before you regardless of what you see. Write down the vision, prophesy it, steward your promises, and guard them with your life.
Look at what GOD is doing! We must keep our eyes on Jesus more than the storm. What is God doing and saying over you right now?
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY