There are many Scriptural benefits concerning what the Blood of Jesus has done for us. According to Revelation 12:11, "And they (the believers) overcame him (the accuser of the brethren) because of the Blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even to death." We overcome by testifying what the Blood of Jesus has accomplished. His triumph over the powers of darkness is enforced as we agree with and declare the benefits of His precious Blood.
According to Hebrews 12:24, Jesus has established a new covenant through His Blood interceding on our behalf to establish His Blood covenant with us. As Leviticus 17:11 says, "For the life of the flesh is in the Blood." In Christ's Blood, we receive life that death cannot conquer (see Isaiah 53:12; John 6:53-57).
The Eight Ways the Blood of Jesus Avails for Us:
1. Forgiveness. I have been forgiven through the Blood of Jesus. Hebrews 9:22, "All things are cleansed with the Blood and without the shedding of Blood there can be no forgiveness."
2. Cleansing. The Blood of Jesus has cleansed me from all sin. I John 1:7, "But if we walk in the light as He Himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the Blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin." (See also 1 Peter 1:2.)
3. Redemption. I have been redeemed by the Blood of the lamb. Ephesians 1:7, "In Him we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace." (See also Romans 7:14; 1 Peter 1:18-19.)
4. Justification. By the Blood I am justified--just as if I have never sinned. Romans 5:9, "Much more then, having now been justified by His Blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him." (See also 2 Corinthians 5:21.)
5. Sanctification. I have been sanctified through Jesus' Blood for a holy calling and out of satan's territory by the Blood of Jesus. Hebrews 13:12, "Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people through His own Blood, suffered outside the gate."
6. Peace. Peace has been made for me through the Blood of the Cross. Colossians 1:20, "And having made peace through the Blood of His Cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in Heaven."
7. Access. I now have confidence to enter the most Holy Place by the Blood of Jesus. Hebrews 10:19, "Since therefore, brother, we have confidence to enter the holy place by the Blood of Jesus." (See also Ephesians 2:13-14.)
8. Power Over Satan. - I have power over any circumstance that does not match up with heaven. "They defeated him by the blood of the Lamb. and by their testimony." - Revelation 12:11
What are the last 3 occasions when I meditated on the Power of the Blood of Jesus.
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY