Paul was not content to know he was going to inherit Heaven. He wanted to be a son of God and inherit the Kingdom on earth.
Philippians 3:12-14 - "Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
God has called us to rule and reign with Him now while we are on earth and when we inherit Heaven, too. We are called to be the Bride of Christ.
1 Timothy 6:11-16 "...Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. In the sight of God, who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus, who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which God will bring about in His own time – God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To Him be honor and might forever. Amen."
Matthew 6:33 - "But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
• Seek first the Kingdom of God.
• If you seek with all your heart, you will SEE IT WITH YOUR HEART.
• When you see with your heart, you will enter the Kingdom.
• When you enter the Kingdom, you will possess the Kingdom.
• When you possess the Kingdom, you will inherit the Kingdom.
• When you inherit the Kingdom, you will pass it on to others and advance the Kingdom.
THE POWER TO INFLUENCE OTHER LIVES
Upon our death, the life we lived here on earth will influence eternity. Our life affects the people around us, for no man lives unto himself.
Romans 14:7- "For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself."
We are called to complete the race, to subdue the earth, to take DOMINION, and rule and reign with Christ to fulfill the original commission that was given to Adam and Eve, the first man in Genesis.
Hebrews 12:1-2 - " Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us..."
Hebrews 12:22-23 - "But you have come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the Church of the firstborn, whose names are written in Heaven. You have come to God, the judge of all men, to the spirits of righteous men made perfect."
Life is one test after another that prepares us for promotion.
Deuteronomy 8:15-17 - "He led you through the vast and dreadful desert, that thirsty and waterless land, with its venomous snakes and scorpions. He brought you water out of hard rock. He gave you manna to eat in the desert, something your fathers had never known, to humble and to test you so that in the end it might go well with you."
The things we endure here on earth help to mold and make us into champions of God.
WE GO THROUGH TESTINGS
Jesus was able to handle rejection and disappointment without quitting and giving up. He had to go through the testings, trials and wilderness wanderings just like you and me in order to qualify for the power. He had a destiny and a call to prepare for.
God is preparing us to rule and reign with Him forever.
• God uses the trials, tests, disappointments, sorrows, grief, and painful failures in life.
• He stretches us to the breaking point time and time again so we are able to hold more of His essence, and overcoming power.
• God uses pressure to cause us to expand and be strengthened.
• Spiritual opposition enables us to learn to defeat the enemy through different warfare tactics.
• The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but they are mighty through the Spirit of God.
• We are called to stand up and fight and take the Kingdom by force.
• Those that do not learn to war in the spirit and to use their spiritual weapons will not make it through the calamities and diseases that are coming on the earth.
• We must learn to walk in the fullness of what God has given us (OUR CALLING IN CHRIST).
Sign-up on the Albert Finch Ministry web-site: