Genesis 1:26 - "Let Us make man in Our image, to be like Ourselves; let man have dominion....over all the earth."
It has always been the Lord's intent to have a "people" who would have dominion authority on the earth.
The word "dominion" (Hebrew - radah) means to prevail, rule, reign, to tread down."
After God formed man, He blessed him and told him to fill the earth, subdue it, and have dominion over all of creation (Genesis 1:28). The word "subdue" (Hebrew - kabash) means to bring into subjection.
Jesus taught his disciples that it all begins with the revelation of RESTORED RELATIONSHIP ("Our Father, who is in Heaven" - Matthew 6:9) -- realizing that we are truly made in His image and created to express His Kingdom into the earth (Matthew 6:10).
DISCIPLING OF OTHERS
Jesus worked with the disciples - loving them, mentoring them, challenging them, encouraging them -- over and over again until they were ready to receive the revelation in the empowerment of the Holy Spirit and step out to change the world.
We are to do likewise with the ones God has given us to PERSONALLY DISCIPLE.
Through Jesus Christ we have been given authority over the enemy and all that he would try to come against us with. The word AUTHORITY means, LEGAL OR RIGHTFUL POWER, A RIGHT TO COMMAND OR ACT.
"Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall hurt you." - Luke 10:19
It is time for us to truly understand what Jesus has restored to us through the Cross, and step into the fullness of that relationship and have great impact in the earth. It is time for us to occupy our Kingdom authority so that we can occupy the earth and make it as it is in Heaven!
LET US DECLARE:
1. That we will come into a greater revelation of the restored relationship we have with our Heavenly Father (Gods PURPOSE for our life - Our CALLING in Christ) and His Kingdom through the Cross!
2. That in revelation of our sonship we will occupy the full authority we have in the earth and bring all of creation back into subjection to the dominion of the King!
3. Our environment will be forever changed as we pray, say and do what the Father shows is and we see Heaven invade every place we go and everyone we meet.
4. As we occupy our authority, we will take back all that has been stolen by the enemy.
5. That we will see God's Kingdom come through us as never before and become bold expressions of the finished work of the Cross, stepping out to enforce the complete, total and utter victory of the Risen Lord over every work and manifestation of the enemy.
Walking in His authority is actually more than just a right that has been given to us, it's our responsibility. As joint heirs with Christ, we have a responsibility to walk in His authority TAKING DOMINION. He has called us to be good stewards of His Kingdom while we are here on earth, and walking in His authority goes hand in hand with being a good steward of the Kingdom.
"It is like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch."—Mark 13:34
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY