When Jesus declared on the Cross, "It is finished," He decreed to the earth and the world of darkness that they had lost. When Jesus arose from the grave, He fulfilled the legal requirements of the law and broke the curse of sin off the earth! Jesus secured everything for the Believer from the Cross of Calvary and the Resurrection from the grave, and satan knows he is powerless to stop God's Kingdom plan.
BECAUSE OF OUR RESURRECTED SAVIOR, WE WIN!
Colossians 2:12-15 (NKJV) - " ...[You were] buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead. And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us."
Jesus' followers can see how the Cross had become the intersection of Heaven and earth. The supernatural traffic between Heaven and earth can flow freely through this intersection, and the supernatural life is available to us NOW:
1) Exchanging Punishment for Peace - Isa. 53:5
2) Exchanging Sickness for Healing - Isa. 53:4-5
3) Exchanging Sin for Righteousness - Isa. 53:10, 2 Cor. 5:21
4) Exchanging Curse for Blessing - Deut. 28:15-68 for Deut. 28:1-14
5) Exchanging Poverty for Wealth - 2 Cor. 8:9
6) Exchanging Threefold Death for Threefold Life - Heb. 2:9
He tasted death in three successive phases:
(1) He was cut off from union and fellowship with the Father;
(2) He was cut off from physical life; and
(3) He was banished from God's presence like a scapegoat, carrying sin away.
He was crucified and buried; He descended into Hades and rose again so that our redemption could be complete. In exchange, the gift of life to every Believer is:
(1) union and fellowship with God; and
(2) resurrection and eternal life in God's glorious presence.
7) Exchanging the Old Man for the New - Rom. 6:6; 8:10; Col. 2:11; Gal. 5:17-24
As we understand that our spirit is "quickened" by His Spirit we must – as God's design for Kingdom citizens – take dominion and multiply God's Kingdom on this earth as it is in Heaven! That is indeed the Believer's resurrection authority.
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY