1 Samuel 16:7 - " ...for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."
Many people in the "church culture" of today are awakening with the increased understanding of God's Kingdom message, which has always gone from the inner being to the outer person.
"You must work out your own salvation in fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you, inspiring both the will and the deed, for his own chosen purpose. - Philippians 2:12-13
The "religious spirits," in an attempt to put constraints upon our freedom as a result of the finished assignment of the Cross, add "human efforts for salvation," and deceitfully demand for the so-called scriptural "working out your own salvation" as justification! That is "false doctrine." Apostle Paul was talking to young Believers who needed to find God's PURPOSE for their life in their walk; he was not telling them to toil to obtain a "born-again" relationship with God. They were already Believers – needing maturation.
Christians are the best candidates for complete deliverance. Jesus accomplished victory for you in every area of your life upon the Cross with His decree, "It is finished."
Colossians 2:14-15 emphatically confirms this message:
"He canceled the record that contained the charges against us. He took it and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ's Cross. In this way, God disarmed the evil rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by His victory over them on the Cross of Christ."
THEREFORE BY THE POWER OF THE CROSS WE DECREE:
• Jesus Christ did everything we need once and for all! We will not allow a false cross of works or religious rules anymore.
• We do not need to work ourselves out of the religious sinful nature. No performance-based activity for a "false freedom" will ever be allowed again.
• We will now display what we are in our hearts...we will not live with a "fear of sin," because we are forever "free indeed"!
Do not be angry about your past, because people unknowingly gave you the wrong directions. It is time we know that because Christ is in us we are no longer sinners, but instead we are living saints saved by Jesus Christ and covered by His Blood.
Our sins are no longer imputed (or charged) against us. Romans 6:5-6 says: "Since we have been united with Him in His death, we will also be raised as He was. We know that our old sinful selves were crucified with Christ so that sin might lose its power in our lives. We are no longer slaves to sin."
Blind Guides Can Only Blind Others!
JESUS' COMPLETION OF HIS WORK ON THE CROSS HIGHLIGHTS THE MESSAGE OF THE HEART BY:
• Christ exposing the rules of religion that trapped people into continuing in sin. Christ destroyed sin, giving grace over works so Christians grow in strength and endurance through the trials, and instead of blaming the devil they praise God.
• Our resurrected Christ takes away our ability to pursue sin and directs our focus upon important areas such as fellowship, intimacy, atmosphere, presence, and desire for God's will... like sharing the love of Jesus with others.
• We must let God change what generations have been incorrectly taught, that the phony seeds of "law over love" could produce holiness. Genuine holiness is good seed reproducing good fruit from a heart on fire after God through an intimate relationship with Him.
OFFERING COUNTERFEIT FRUIT, RELIGION TEACHES:
• law over love
• rules over relationship
• fretting over freedom
• striving over arriving
• performance over presence
• insecurity over intimacy
GOD'S RELATIONSHIP IS THE ENEMY OF RELIGION:
Now is the time to secure your loving relationship with a loving Father God. Today is the day to ask Jesus to cleanse our hearts, turn us completely around, and remove any bindings of "old religious" teachings.
Ask Jesus Christ to become the Lord of your life and allow the Holy Spirit to destroy any fear of sinning.
Boldly decree your new security in His ever-present love and completion of your life, being sin-free through His Blood forever.
Now we love the Lord, love people, and enjoy a life free of the sin consciousness indeed! We remembert that with God, "It's what's on the inside that counts!"
For additional teachings and prayer please click the link below and sign-in with your Facebook account.